I love you baby (Larry)

"I'm home babe!" Harry yelled, closing the front-door behind him and entering the warm cosy flat that he shared with his boyfriend of 9 months, Louis. Louis dropped the book he was reading onto the sofa as Harry walked into the living room two bags in his hand.

"Hey" Louis said, giving Harry a quick peck on the lips. "What's that you've got there?" He said, pointing to the bags in Harry's hands.

"I thought I would make us dinner tonight, haven't done it in a while. Have I?" Harry said, walking to the kitchen and placing the bags on the wooden table in the middle of the room.

Louis followed him to kitchen and smiled, "Now that you've said, you haven't done it in months." He said, running a hand through his messy hair.

Harry grinned, "I'm sorry babe, works been really busy and I just haven't had time. I'll try do it more often." Harry smiled sweetly and walked towards Louis who was leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I love you." Harry said, his hands on Louis' hips.

"I love you too baby." Louis said leaning forward and pressing his lips to Harry's. Harry lifted Louis up onto the counter and pressed their lips together harder. Their lips moved in perfect sync, Louis' hand put his small hand on the back of Harry's neck bringing him closer.

"Want you inside of me." Louis murmured against Harry's slight wet lips. Harry grinned cheekily and unbuckled his belt, pulling his trousers down to his ankles leaving him in his tight, black, Calvin Klein boxers. He rubbed over his crotch a few times, getting him semi- hard. Louis jumped down from the counter and pulled his sweats down and off his ankles along with his boxers.

Louis sunk to his knees and pulled Harry's boxers down to his ankles before he grabbed Harry's cock in his hand and stroked it a few times. Harry was fully hard now and Louis' pink lips wrapped around the head of Harry's cock making his eyes flutter shut.

Harry's fingers tangle in Louis' hair, tugging on it slightly. Louis moaned around Harry's cock almost pushing Harry over the edge. Louis pulled off and stood up.

Harry frowned, "Why'd you stop?"

"Didn't want you to cum yet, want you to fuck me."

Harry grinned and turned Louis around plopping him onto the kitchen table, taking the bags off of it. Harry lifted Louis' legs onto his shoulders before putting two of his long fingers to Louis' mouth. Louis immediately wrapped his tongue around the fingers, making them wet enough to slip inside his hole easily.

Harry cirlced the rim of Louis' hole before pushing the tip of his index finger in the hole, sliding it in with ease. Louis bit his lip as Harry pushed the rest of his finger in, moving it in and out and wiggling it about. He pushed his middle finger into Louis, thrusting them in and out stretching his hole.

Louis moaned quietly, "Want more."

Harry swallowed thickly and pulled his wet fingers from Louis' hole, he spat into the palm of his hand and spread it evenly over his hard cock. Biting his lip, Harry guided the tip of his cock up to Louis' hole. Slowly pushing in Louis hissed and held on to either side of the table.

Harry pushed the rest of his cock in until he was balls deep, he waited for a minute or so before pulling out and pushing slowly back in, keeping a slow and steady pace.

Louis gripped the sides of the table and his eyes fluttered shut, the burning sensation slowly transfering into pleasure.

Harry kept a slow pace at first before speeding up, adding to the pleasure he grabbed Louis' cock and pumped it in sync with his thrusts.

"Harder Harry, Please." Louis moaned, his words coming out quick as he was panting.

Harry obeyed wanting to make Louis feel good he let go of Louis' cock and put his hand on Louis' hips, thrusting into Louis harder making his body shake. He gripped Louis' hips, thrusting into him making his body shake with each thrust, the table slightly moving too.

Louis' cock spurted ropes of white onto his stomach and chest as he moaned loudly, his hands slightly releasing the his grip on the table.

"fuckfuckfuck." Harry moaned, his cum squirting into Louis' hole. Harry pulled out slowly, his warm juices dripping from Louis' hole, leaking onto the table.

"I love you so much." Harry murmured, getting a sponge to wipe the cum of the table.

"I love you too baby." Louis said jumping down from the table, grabbing some tissues to wipe his cum off his chest and stomach.

"What do you say, shower then dinner?"

------------------------
Hey guys!! Its my birthday today! And bæ got me a giant teddy! Omg he's so sweet and adorable i love him so much....
And yeah sorry for being talkative. I just want to share what happen today...

Btw i love you all so much and thanks for reading and stuff....