Make up sex (Niam)

Today was the day, the day I had to see Liam I knew I would eventually have to see him again. I mean where in a world famous band together, I was just hoping it wouldn't be this soon. As I walk up to sound check Zayn by my side, I spot Liam already there in a conversation with Harry. We start sound check and before I know it, it's over and I'm dreading going back to the dressing room to see Liam. I walk in and see Liam sitting on the couch on his phone, I make no noise to alert him. I just go grab some water and make my way towards the other side of the couch. As I sit down Liam finally notices my presence and looks up at me.
"Come on Niall we need to talk about this," Liam says breaking the silence. "Okay explain," I say Irritation clear in my voice. "Well while you were in Ireland, I met up with one of my close friends Danielle, I was going on and on about how much I missed you so she suggested we go out for drinks. I thought it was harmless just two friends hanging out, well after a couple of drinks I started feeling kind of tipsy. We both know I can't hold alcohol very well, but she asked me to go dance with her which I agreed to. After a couple of songs I felt her lips on mine, and I don't know I guess it was the alcohol but I kissed her back and well you know the rest," he finally finishes.
I just stare at him no word able to leave my mouth, I had no idea Liam would fess up and admit everything. "Niall say something," Liam says worry in his voice. "I need to tell you something, before this conversation goes on any further," I say. "Well you see the night you called me, I was so hurt and I felt betrayed. I Sort of slept with Zayn that night," I say.
Liam just looks at me shock clear on his face. But the next thing that happens surprises me, he smirks. "So you slept with Zayn," he says moving his body closer to me. I sit there stunned, not able to respond. "Well Niall you've been a real bad boy, I think you need to be punished," he whispers in my ear.
Before I know it his lips are pressed against mine, and after I realize what's happening I kiss him back. The kiss is something g new, something I've never felt before. Usually when we kiss its slow passionate, romantic in a type of way. But this one is hungry, needy, full of lust, and want. Before I know it he has me pushed up against the dressing room door, both of leaking cocks now sprung free. I drop down to my knees and slowly take Liam into my mouth, only getting about a quarter of it in before it hits the back of my throat. Liam's fingers tangle into my hair egging me to go further. I relax my throat and eventually feel my nose hit Liam's soft shaved skin. I begin bobbing my head making Liam moan out in pleasure. "Please Ni if you don't stop I'm going to cum here right now. I pull off with a pop, only to be turned around and bent over. I feel Liam's warm, soft, moist tongue slowly start to lap at my entrance. He slowly starts to push his tongue in and out, making waves of ecstasy shoot through my body. He removes his tongue, and pushes me against the door.
"Silly Boy you think I would let you go that easy," he whispers evilly in my ear. Chills run down my body, and I feel his tip entering me. Giving me no time adjust he slams into me bottoming out immediately, my mouth falls open in pain. He grabs me by my hips and starts to slam into me giving me no mercy, the pain soon turns into pleasure and I'm screaming Liam's name. "You like this don't you pushed up against the door taking my cock like this," He growls in my ear. This maybe hate-sex/ make-up sex but I just want to keep going, so i push myself further onto him and he starts thrusting even harder. My eyes roll to the back of my head from over coming so much pleasure. "Take it, you like that don't you me fucking you against the door where the boys can hear you screaming my name," he growls in my ear. "Scream my name Niall show them who you belong too, tell them who's fucking you like this," he growls into my neck. "LIAM, LIAM ONLY YOU UGH YEAH," I moan out. "Go get on all fours now," he whispers into my ear. He grabs me by my hips and starts to slam into me giving me no mercy, the pain soon turns into pleasure and I'm screaming Liam's name even louder than before. "You like this don't you on all fours taking my cock like this," He growls in my ear. He then pulls out of me sitting down on the bed. "Ride me like the little cock slut you are," he says. I slowly sink onto his giant cock. I start to bounce up and down, he starts to thrust up hitting my prostate every time. "Li I'm not going to last much longer." "It's okay baby let it go I'm right behind you," he says. With that I'm Cuming all over Liam's chiseled six pack, a couple of thrusts later I feel his release inside of me.
"So does that mean where okay now," Liam asks. "Best make up sex ever," I respond with a smile.

----------------------------------------
Hiya!!! I would like to say that I'm really sorry about the personal imagines... Because i have to wait for my best friend isabelle. Because without her i cant make the personal ones. So we have to wait.... I hope you guys can wait...But i promise i will make it very very long steamy lol... Btw thanks for reading, voting, and leaving a silly comments lol...

I love you guys so so much!!!