Smut (Liam)

"Babe. Are you ready?", Liam asked from downstairs. "Yuppers", you said and started walking down. You were going to his parents tonight for a party; it's one of his family members birthdays. You walked down to Liam and you were wearing cute shorts and a tshirt. "You're lookin cute.", he said. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Well thanks. I'm only wearing my casual things." He smirked, "Eh. You always look cute." You laughed, "Okay let's go." You both walked out the door, and he drive off. Once you arrived, you started chatting with his cousins. You looked back at him and saw that he was staring you down. "Excuse me a moment.", you said to his cousin. You walked back to Liam and stood by his side. "Whatcha lookin at?", you smirked. He looked down at you, "You." You started blushing and he secretly grabbed your bum. You here forward a little, "C'mere," he said as he grabbed your hand and led you to his parents guest room. He pushed you down in the bed and you smiled, looking up at him. His eyes were lustful. "You know what you do to me in them little shorts." He smashed his lips on yours, hovering over you. "Just make sure you're quiet." He took your shorts off and began rubbing you through your panties. You moans his name, wanting more. You started feeling his erection against you, ad you were eager. You took his shirt off and he did yours, also taking off his pants. He was still rubbing you until you both couldn't take it anymore. You cried his name, craving for him in you. He took that as his chance to go in you. You grabbed his back and put your legs around his torso, letting him go deeper. He thrusted in and out as you told him to go faster. You but his shoulder, not wanting to make too much noise. "I'm close, Li." Once you said that, his hand went to your clit and he rubbed it, bringing you over the edge. You came on him, and he did in you. You were both panting, then quickly put on your close. "We're not done babe.", he demanded, kissing your hand.

-----------