Virgin (Niall)

Niall and I have been dating for like a good 7 months. We haven't had sex yet. I know what your think you still didn't taste his lucky charms? No I mean I want to but I have two problems one i'm a Virgin and two I'm a little bit insecure about my body. I'm just afraid that I won't fit his expectations. Tonight Niall had suggested that we watch romantic movie so we end up watching The Little Mermaid. As we watch the movie Niall pulled me closer,tucking me against his chest. His embrace was the most wonderful feeling in the world. His hand stroked the length of my spine gently. His lips met my ear whispering "You want to know something I love you more than words can show, I think about you more than you could ever know, until forever this will be true, because there is no one I would ever love the way I love you Rachel ." And he kiss my cheek an I stared into his deep blue eye's an in that moment I knew I was ready to give him every single part me. I slowly place my hands on his chest slightly moving up as I lean in to kiss him are lips brush against each other. I grip his shirt kissing him with so much passion as he slid his tongue inside an place his hands on my waist . The kiss had so much meaning to it , it was soft tender and sweet. It was like we were the only two people, like me and him against the world. I let go of his shirt as he laid me back on the couch. Niall was now in between my legs as we continue to kiss I pull at his waistband of his jogger's. He moan in to the kiss as his fingers travel down my waist. He kiss me one more time before he said "I don't want you to feel as if you have to have sex with me just because we been dating for 7 months because I'm willing to wait for you because I love you."
"I know an I am ready to have the guy I love to be my first. He smile and carry me up the stairs to our bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He spread my legs and climb in between them. Niall pull off my shirt kissing my neck down, to my shoulder as I ran my fingers down his spine. Niall slid one of scrap off then the other one unhooking my bra from the front. Are bare skin push against each other as we kiss. I place my hand on his chest flipping us over so that I was on top of him. I bend down and Kiss his v-line as I pull down his jogger's. Both his hands we're resting on my hips "You have the most beautiful body Rachel" "you do too Niall". He pulls off my shorts and lay me back on my back. He grabs a condom from night stand and as he's about to put it on he says " it going to hurt if you don't relax your body i'm go try to go slow okay" "okay" After he gets the condom on he slowly enter inside me. One of his hands were entwined with mine and the other was placed on my cheek as we kiss. He thrust medium speed it felt like having Cramp's but pleasurable . After we was finished Niall pull out of me an laid back down an press his hot body against my back as he wrap his arms around me. "You know its hot taking away a virgin virginity". He chuckle kissing my shoulder pulling me closer in to his chest.