36

Someone grabbed my hand stopping me as I turned around to see CEO Min staring down at me.

"I'll take you back to your apartment." Quickly I look over to Junghwa who is angry. "What about your fi-"

"Just leave her, she can eat by herself." CEO Min dragged me to the door. "OPPA, YOONGI OPPA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Junghwa shouted causing people to look at her.

"DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HER! YOONGI!!" She stomped and squealed scaring some people. "Just go have lunch with her, she's making a scene and I don't want people talking!" I shot CEO Min a look as he had an annoyed face plastered on.

His hand tighten around my hand, I winced, "you're hurting me." He released his hand, "I'm telling you, I don't want to marry her. Even if she's jungkook's little sister, I don't want to marry her because I don't love her." He was facing me now.

"I already love someone else." I stared into his eyes, sincerity and honesty was what I was reading. I sighed, "Can you just have lunch with her. I don't want her to... rage and tell on you to her father or your father." CEO Min smiled making me confused.

"You care about me?" He spoke in such a caring tone. "So you're going to have lunch with her?" I look up.

He heaved a sigh, "Sure, but I'm sending you home first." He smile as I nod my head. He put on a cold face once he turned his head to Junghwa's direction.

Such a fast reaction.

He walked to Junghwa speaking to her as she nodded, they walk towards my way. CEO Min took a hold of my hand again intertwining it. I look down to our hands then to him.

He only gave me a smile. I look forward and from the corner of my eye I can see junghwa glaring.

We walk to his car silently. I sat at the back, I told CEO Min it was better to sit at the back. He didn't argue and just dropped me off home.

"Thank you for the ride." I exit out his car and went inside.

"UEE! WHY DID YOU LEAVE? YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE LIKE THAT!" Jooyoung shot up stomping towards me as I took off my shoes.

"Sorry" I sheepishly smile. "He's going to nag me saying why I let you go to work." I laughed.

"He's not, he's busy having lunch with his fiancé." Jooyoung heaved a sigh of relief, "wait he has a fiancé?" I nod.

"And you didn't tell me?" I was confused, "I thought I told you." I took off my coat,

"Uh no. You're stuck in this world of love!" She laughed, "What's so funny?" I asked, "It's hilarious, you're stuck in a love triangle with Jimin and Yoongi. And now you have a competition with Yoongi's fiancé!" She spoke amused.

"She's not my competition." I scoffed, "mhm sure, don't deny it." She whisper in my ear, "your lunch is in the refrigerator." She walked off into her room.

I took out my sandwich and sat at the table in the kitchen.

"I already love someone else." CEO Min's voice echoed in my ears.

"He already love someone else? Who?" I bit into my sandwich. Remembering his eyes so sincere and honest, the way he stare into my eyes, his change in voice when he talks and smile at me, the way he held my hand intertwining it, and confessing that he loves me. Our first kiss under the water at the beach, and the second time in his office.

This someone else is me.

I accidently bit the inside of my lip pulling me back to reality. I touched the area where I bit my lip. It's the same area where CEO Min bit my lip the first time, causing it to bleed.

My lip was now bleeding too. My phone buzzed pulling me away from the thoughts.

Jimin: Hey, just thinking about you. Did you get home safe?

Uee: Hi, yea CEO Min dropped me off home.

Jimin: I see, with his fiancé?

Uee: yup

The phone was quiet until it buzzed again after 3 minutes.

Jimin: Can we... meet after I'm done with work?

Uee: sure, I'd love to go out I'm dying inside the apartment, there is nothing to do.

Jimin: great! I'll pick you up then.

Uee: sounds great, see you soon!

Finally I was going out. I was about to suffer inside.

***

I waited outside for Jimin to come. I saw a car drive up to me, the windows rolled down.

"Get in!" Jimin smiled as I walked around his car to sit at the passenger side. Jimin drove off once I buckled myself up.

We stopped to eat at a bbq restaurant. "I'm starving!" Jimin rubbed his stomach once we were out of the car.

I laughed, " welcome please find a seat!" The ajumma greeted.

We sat down at a table, and ordered our food. We were grilling pork eating and laughing.

"Keep eating I have to use the restroom." Jimin got up as I nod.

I wrapped myself a lettuce and stuffed it in my mouth. Jimin's phone buzzed and it kept buzzing. Maybe it's important.

I took his phone and unlocked it.

Taehyungie: Jimin

Taehyungie: Jimin

Taehyungie: JIMIN!!!!!

Taehyungie: did she say it yet? Did Uee say yes?

Taehyungie: Oh man if you lose this bet I'm getting half your paycheck! Let's see whose going to win this bet! Text me later!

I stared at his phone, as the screen in front of me was getting blurry. I turned off jimin's phone setting it back to its rightful place. Yea, it was sure "important."

My heart felt like it broke a million of pieces. I breathed out a shaky breath, but my tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hey, sorry I took a while the line was long in the bathroom." Jimin came back as I wiped my tears.

He sat down noticing the extra tears in my eyes. "Uee, did you cry? Did you eat an extra spicy pepper?" He laughed.

"Am I some sort of game? A bet you can play for money?" I mumbled as tears welled up again.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!
Jimin you bad man!!!

I hope you all had an awesome day today!

Vote/comment!