47

#279 in FANFICTION WHOOP WHOOP! Thank you for 20K! I apologize for what is about to happen, and my misspellings.

Months passed and I'm getting closer to my due date. The gender of the baby, is still unknown we want to keep it a surprise when the baby is born.

"I'm going to go out and have a lunch meeting with Namjoon." Yoongi tapped my desk, I looked up nodding.

Today isn't bad, a chill day at work. Jimin, nori and hanuel went out for break.

I sat at my desk, checking updates and looking over reports. "Is Yoongi oppa in his office?" From the sound of the voice, I knew who it was. "Sorry Junghwa, Yoongi went out for lunch with Namjoon." I went back to the computer screen.

"Ah, Uee I have something to show you!" Junghwa exclaimed, "it's a surprise, so you have to follow me. I hope it's not too much of a problem." She pointed her chin to my stomach.

I put a hand over my baby bump, rubbing it. "It won't be a problem." Junghwa smiled, "great! Let's go, I can't wait to show you the surprise." She gently pulled me up from my seat, I tried to grab my phone, but it fell off from my desk and onto the floor.

"Wait, junghwa my phone." She continued to pull me away. "Oh it's fine, it's going to be a quick look and we're back." I wasn't so sure, because Yoongi could call anytime to check on me. But I only followed her.

We went down to a floor, and when the elevator opened we stepped out. "Hello Secretary Yang." The employees bowed when we walked pass. I didn't have time to bow at them, so I smiled.

We were now walking into an empty hall and stopped in front of a door. "Jungwa, this is the storage room are you sure this is the right place?" She turned to me nodding.

"This is an old storage room, it wasn't used so I thought why not decorate it and make this as my secret photo gallery." Junghwa opened the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows, when Junghwa pushed me into the storage room. I stumbled catching myself onto a box.

"Have fun with your surprise!" Before I could run up to the door with this baby in me, junghwa slammed the door shut.

I tried opening the door but it was no use. I pounded on the door,  "JUNGHWA OPEN THIS DOOR! JUNGHWA!" I pounded and shout.

I tried a couple more times but it was no use. I could try slamming my body against the door, but I'm pregnant. I brushed my hair back.

She tricked me. I can't believe, I fell for her tricks. Why would she do this? Especially to a pregnant woman who is about due in the next two weeks.

I turned around seeing stacks of boxes  and old photo frames. There was a window seeing the open view from the front of the building. I could see people coming in and out of the company.

I heaved a sigh, walking back to the door and attempted to pound on the door calling for help.

Back at the office, Jimin saw Junghwa at the front. "Junghwa-ssi are you here for your lessons? CEO Min is out for lunch, maybe you should come back later." She looked down nodding her head.

"Thanks for telling me." She walked past jimin when he saw that Uee was not at her desk. "Hey Junghwa-sshi have you seen Secretary Yang?" Jimin asked.

She only shook her head, "she wasn't here when I came." She gave jimin an apologetic look. He walked to his desk, maybe she went out for break. It is her turn.

Jimin sat in front of his computer, not knowing where Uee was.

Back in the storage room, Uee tried to call for help. I've been standing for at least 15 minutes and my legs are starting to hurt.