46

I apologize for the mistakes, missing words, and misspellings. I just realized I missed a lot of the important words in the last chapter. ANY WHO ENJOY!

-  -  -  -

I hear sounds beeping, and muffled talking. I tried to listen but I was too tired.

I opened my eyes a little seeing a white ceiling. "Miss Yang good to see you." A doctor smiled down at me, I saw Yoongi standing next to the doctor.

He only gave a slight smile. "What happened?" I asked, trying to sit up with the help of Yoongi. "You fainted. With a baby in your stomach, your heart is adjusting to the new growth inside you. So your heart rate bumped up and your body couldn't take it causing you to faint." The doctor explained. (I'm not even sure if this is true to some pregnant women, it's all made up yo.)

"Rest up, it's important to have a lot rest." The doctor smiled at the both of us, and left the room. I sat on the bed, fiddling with my fingers.

"I was going to tell you, but I-I didn't know how and when. We were so busy and I.... I'm sorry." I brushed my hair back with both of my hands. "You could've at least told me. Three months?! Uee, that's three months into pregnancy!" Yoongi was angry, his face wasn't white and pale but a bright pink.

"I'm sorry, I really am!" I stared crying, "I wanted to tell you so bad, but you were so busy I just... I couldn't!" Yoongi walked back and forth, frustrated. "You could've at least texted me!" He threw his hands in the air.

"I didn't want to, I'd rather tell you in person." I sniffed wiping my tears away. "I'm really sorry ok, I-I'm sorry. It was hard for me too, I was so scared yet happy. I'm sor-" A pair of lips crashed onto my lips cutting me off.

"Would you stop saying sorry." Yoongi cupped my face, leaning his forehead ontop of my forehead. "I shouldn't be angry. Don't cry anymore." He wiped my tears away placing another kiss on my lips.

"Aren't you happy?" I pulled away sniffing. Yoongi gave a big gummy smile, "very."

I brought his hands to my stomach, "feel that bump. The baby is in there." Yoongi, was surprised staring at me with eyes as wide as they could.

I laughed at his reaction. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." He mumbled under his breath. I yawned, "I'm getting sleepy." Yoongi looked at me, "but you just woke up." I set my head on the pillow, "I'm taking a nap." I closed my eyes pulling the blankets over my body.

"Scoot over." I felt Yoongi tapping my arm, I scoot a bit to the right as Yoongi pulled the blankets over us. "Don't you have work to do?" He nodded, nudging his head at the crook of my neck.

"But I left all that behind, because someone fainted and didn't tell me she was pregnant." I pouted, "I'm sorry." I snuggle closer to Yoongi as we slept on the hospital bed.

What seems like an hour, when really 20 minutes passed I felt like throwing up. I got up as fast as I could, accidently pushing Yoongi off the bed and ran straight to the bathroom.

"What's wrong is everything ok?" Yoongi rushed to the bathroom, quickly he helped hold my hair up. I panted flushing the toilet, "I hate morning sickness." Yoongi help pull me up to rinse my mouth.

"Is this what women has to go through when they're pregnant?" He asked as we walked back to the bed. I glared at him.

"Would you like to switch bodies and know what it feels like?" I glared, "no thanks." He shook his head. "I thought so." I sat in bed again and slept.

Yoongi was bored, so he called namjoon to tell the great news. Namjoon was surprised and shocked, but congratulated him. Next was his parents, his parents knew so he shrugged them off.