41

Believe it or not, the days passed and the big day of introducing Agust D is tomorrow.

"Secretary Yang, does this look straight to you?" One of the helpers tried adjusting a picture frame on a table. I examined the photo.

"It looks perfect." I smiled, "don't work too hard." I patted her back, walking away.

Suddenly my feet started hurting. I sat down on a nearby bench and took my heels off. My ankle started bleeding with the friction, of the heels that are rubbing against my ankle. Plus I've been running around in heels all day, so my feet is pretty sore.

"Secretary Yang, how do you want to arrange this?" Someone asked, as I put on my heels. "Lets see..." I stood there  staring at the photo.

"Put it more to the center. There, it looks perfect." I smiled brightly. "Everything is in place? Finished?" I shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Yup." One of them lined next to me looking at the photo gallery. A hand touched my back, snaking it around my waist sending chills down my back.

I gasped turning my head, seeing CEO Min stare at me. I looked around seing the helpers who helped me arranged the gallery disappeared. "What are you doing? What if they knew or see us together?" I whispered.

"It's all good hun, soon the world will know you're mine." He continued to look at me with a smile, pulling my waist until our bodies touch.

"You did a good job, I love the gallery. Is that why you interviewed me last time? Hm?" I nodded my head slowly, "sorry." I breathed.

"Don't say sorry, I'd rather have you interview me than those news reporters." He laughed. "You ready for tomorrow?" He asked making me face him.

I still have my head turned still examining the gallery. CEO Min grabbed my chin with his index finger, turing my head to face him. "I'm sort of nervous."

He quickly kissed me as it became heated. We pulled away, "that should do the work." He whispered putting our foreheads together. I playfully punch his chest as he moaned in pain.

"That hurts." He pouted making me laugh, "alright mr chessy." I turned around patting his chest.

"Wha- Yoongi what are you doing?!" I shreiked when he lift me up in bridal style carrying me into a small lobby.

"Shh be quiet, if you don't want anyone to find us." His low whisper sent me chills, making me feel some sort of way.

"Why do I feel like, we're cheating?" I asked when CEO Min pressed the elevator. "What do you mean cheating? We're doing nothing bad." We waited for the elevator.

I gave a small giggle, "I don't know, maybe because we're secretly dating in the company, and we're always trying to sneak in visits and kisses." CEO Min entered in the elevator with me in his arm.

He chuckle, "is that how you feel?" I sort of nod my head. We got out of the elevator walking to some place I have never been.

"Which part of the company are we in?" I asked, seeing all these nice photographys, a grand piano in one room, and a studio.

"My secret place in the company." He set me down on a little round black chair. He walked over to a cupboard pulling out a white box.

He came back kneeling in front of me, taking off my heels. "Wha-" "why do you always hurt yourself in such little ways?" CEO Min cut me off, as he looked up from my feet.

"How did you know?" I asked, he smiled looking down at my feet, "when you tried to walk away from me, you were limping."  He wiped off the blood from my ankle.