34

"Hi" I greeted as everyone stared at me.

"Who.... are you?" Jungkook questioned, "I'm cat woman"

"We know who you're cosplaying but I meant, who are you exactly?" I lightly chuckled, "IT'S UEE!" I shouted once the music started playing

Everyone's jaw dropped, choohee stared at me head to toe, "Uee, I'm.... speechless!" She shouted as she hugged me.

"This is my friend, Jooyoung we live together in an apartment!" I pulled Jooyoung towards Choohee as they greeted.

"You both look extraordinary sexy!" Choohee giggled drinking a shot, "Thanks you too!" I comment back.

Choohee cheered and pulled jooyoung and I to the booth. "Sit! I'll get us some drinks!" Choohee danced towards the bartender.

Jooyoung pushed me to sit down first, I gave a questioning look, "he's sitting right there." She whispered loud enough through the blasting music.

She pushed me as I stumbled onto the seat. "Sorry" I apologized.

I felt awkward sitting next to CEO Min

I felt awkward sitting next to CEO Min. He sat there with a straight face. "Catwoman, I see. Great choice." CEO Min whispered in my ear.

"I-i didn't choose this outfit." I whispered back, "then I'll thank whoever chose it."

"She's right next to me if you want to thank her." I teased, he smirked and tapped on Jooyoung's shoulder. She turned her head looking at me then behind me.

"I appreciate the costume you chose for Uee!" I widen my eyes, "Oh you're welcome!" Jooyoung smiled at me sheepishly.

I turned to CEO Min, "I was just playing around." He smiled, "I take things serious kitten." He whispered the last part as I gulped.

Choohee came back with the drinks, I took the alcohol from choohee and chugged it down. "Easy on the alcohol!" CEO Min chuckled as the alcohol burned my throat making me dizzy.

"Oppa!!" A girl ran over to us, "junghwa what are you doing here?" Jungkook stood up surprised. "I'm with my friends! Oh Yoongi oppa you're here too!?" She exclaimed as CEO Min rolled his eyes.