[7]

A/N I'm sorry to cut it short- but it had to be cut there. XD It's just the way things are. I should add more detail, but meh. Anyways back to the story. I don't want to be too long. So here is the chapter for you!: Chapter #7. Again like I said, I have chapters saved as drafts so it's easier. Then I can just log on and upload for you all. Here I am just casually writing- and then saving it as a draft. Then writing some more and saving it in a draft. Can you believe in just two days I am at #7? Only like 1 is posted thou. From yesterday. Anyways- back to story:

This is THE moment you've been waiting for! The moment guys! Get ready.

Chapter 7

****

"Take the cape off already. You look amazing," Alice said. I was wearing a black cape over the dress Zafrina let me wear. I guess I was a bit nervous. "I'm sorry, I'm just freaking out here," I mumbled. I played with the black cape, trying to calm myself.

"Listen, it's going to be okay." Alice reassured me. I nodded my head. "Hurry up, It's almost 11," She said, pulling me by the hand closer to the music. "Alice, wait!" I stopped moving, and stood still. "Remember I have to be back in the diner by 12, okay?" 

She sighed. "Okay. All right! I'm going to set the alarm for quarter to 12, okay?" She took my cell phone and set the alarm, before she gave it back to me. "Okay," I said. I reached down, and hooked my phone to my shoe. 

"All right, there. Now, give me the cape." She said, holding her hand out. I only stared at her hand. Was I ready for this? "Come on, it's time," I gave her my cape, and put on the mask. I took a few deep breaths before Alice walked away in front of me. I followed her lead, and made it to the staircase.

Alice was waiting at the bottom of it, her back was to me. "Bella, what are they all staring at?" She asked, and then turned to look at me. Her eyes were wide, and she smiled at me. Suddenly a giant spot light beemed on me. 

I walked down the stairs to Alice, and once I reached her I gulped for air. "Bella, don't worry, okay?" Alice touched my arm, trying to calm me down. I only nodded at her. "Any guy would have to be completely insane not to like you, all right?" We walked to the middle of the dance floor.

"I'm just gonna be standing right over here. Okay?" Alice said. She was standing at the bar now, I nodded my head at her. "Do you know you're standing precisely in the middle of the dance floor?" I heard a voice say beside me. I turned around and saw Eric standing there. "Fate has brought us together right here at this anointed hour... under the shimmering disco ball,"

"Eric? Are you Nomad?" I asked him. 

"Nomad?" He looked confused for a second, until he dropped it and smiled at me. "Indeed. I have traveled through time and space to find you." He grabbed my hand. "Now join me in the mating dance of Zion!" He let go of my hand and started dancing.

"Eric, that's nice," I said, and then he grabbed me. I gasped, and he bent me backwards. "I'm thirsty. I gotta get some punch," I said to him. "Your wish is my command," as soon as his grip loosened, I sighed as he ran off to get some punch.

I knew this was to good to be true...

"Princeton Girl?" I heard another voice ask from behind me. I turned around, and there stood Edward Cullen. Though he wasn't in much of a costume. I could see behind his mask any day, especially with his wild hair. "Edward Cullen? Your Nomad?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I guess my costume doesn't do a very good job at hiding who I am," He replied. "No, I know exactly who you are. I'm sorry. This was really a big mistake. I've got to go!" I carefully lifted my dress up so I didn't trip on it, and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Wait, wait!" He called from behind me. He caught up with me easily. "Wait. It's not a mistake," He said. I rolled my eyes, it was a mistake. "Don't you know who I am?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Of course I do. You're Princeton Girl. You're the girl I've been waiting to meet. I know who you are," He paused. What's your name?" He asked.

"Your drink, my lady," Eric said, as he came up beside me. "Mr. Yorkie," Edward said to him. "Edward Cullen with my lady. A devastating blow. A worthy opponent," He said, before he bowed, walked off. I walked off too, in the direction I was going- outside. He followed me.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked him. He shook his head at that. "It's over," He told me, it sounded truthful. "I guess you were expecting some guy who hangs out at Starbucks and writes poetry," He had know idea... "Something like that" I muttered. He seemed a little upset, so I stopped walking.

"Come on, you're Edward Cullen. You're football captain and student body president. And closet poet? You can't be both guys," 

He rubbed his hand through his hair, and sighed. "Im not," He told me. I raised my eyebrow, folding my arms over my chest. "Then who are you?" I asked him.

"On September 7th, I wrote you: I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not. But when I talk to you-." He paused, to look at me. "I'm the guy I wanna be," He finished. I could only stare at him again. "Give me a chance to be that guy," He said. 

A chance? "Join me for a stroll outside," He held his arm out for me. "If you wanna be voted homecoming prince, you'd better stay inside," I told him.

He walked over to me, and put his hand through mine. "I really don't care about becoming homecoming prince," Was his response. I couldn't help but smile slightly. 

***