[20]

A/N Back! Yes we are, sorry for like the cliffhanger. I know I am so horrible for leaving you with that, but hopefully it will just get better from here on out. Or will it? Who knows. Anyways lets get back to the whole drama at the diner. Leave me a comment with your thoughts. I want to hear from you! What do you think of the twists and such? Alright. Enough talking, well typing really. LETS GET ONTO THE STORY! Yay! Chapter 20. Woo ho.

20

***

Zafrina had her arms crossed over her chest. Sue looked paniced now. "You can't just waIk out on me!" She basically demanded. I moved closer to her. "You know what, Sue?" I said to her, pointing a finger at her. "You can mess with your hair, your nose and your face, and you can even mess with my dad's diner. But you're through messing with me."

I walked towards the door, I was almost out of it when I heard Zafrina. "Wait up, Bella!" She called. I stopped moving to look back at her. Just as she was about to pass Sue, she held out her hand to Zafrina. "You take one more step, and you're fired!" Sue told her.

It didn't seem to bother Zafrina though. "Oh, no. That won't be necessary, because I quit too. And you know what?" She looked pissed now. Zafrina took off her apron and threw it on the counter. " The onIy reason why I put up with you aII these years is because of that girI," She said as she pointed a finger at me.

"Now that she's free of you, nothing is stopping me from kicking your butt," She moved closer to Sue, but Sue had moved away and pushed the twins in front of her. "Come on, no. Not my face. It's much newer than the girIs. Go for the girIs!" She suggested, hiding behind them like a coward.

"Mom!" Victoria screeched. Zafrina had started taking off her earings. "Zafrina? Zafrina!" I called to her. By now we had the entire diners attention. They were all staring at us. "She's not even worth it," I told her. Zafrina nodded her head silently.

She started walking towards me, but before she could, she jumped at Sue, and Sue screamed. Zafrina smirked, before coming to my side. "You're right," She agreed. We started walking to the door. "You know what? I quit too." I heard Senna say behind us.

"Me too!" Demetri suddenly said, I heard a door open, so I assumed he came out the door from the kitchen. "Hey! Zafrina, Senna. Wait up! I need a ride," He called, and I could hear him coming behind us. I walked out the door now.

The front door was open though, and I could still hear inside. I heard people moving around, and plates being set down. "See you," I heard a person say. "Send me a bill!" Aro called, as he walked out of the dinner. I couldn't help but chuckle.

****

"Sue actually thought you were going to slug her?" I asked Zafrina. We were in her living room, and I was picking out some new clothes to wear. Zafrina was on the other side of the room, setting up a little bed for me on the couch. "I was gonna do more than that!" She said truthfully.

I laughed a little bit. "I have no idea you were that tough," I turned to look around at her, and she turned towards me. She smiled slightly. "Yeah, but I always knew you were."

"Zafrina... are you sure that this is okay?" I asked her. It finally sunk in. Sue was out of my life now, and I was going to live with Zafrina. I felt bad though, I didn't want to just barge in here. "Bella, I wouldn't have it any other way," She reassured me, coming closer to me.

Her arms wrapped around mine, and she hugged me tightly. "I haven't felt this much at home in such a long time," I admitted. We pulled back, and I sat on the couch. Zafrina sat on the coffee table, looking at me. "I'm sure, compared to the Adam's family,"

Adam's family... sure Sue was awful and controling, but not like his parent's. His Dad had a whole plan for him, a life ahead of him. A life he didn't want... I felt sorry for him. He pretends to be this guy hes not, and he wants to change but he doesn't.

"What's on your mind?" Zafrina asked me curiously. I sighed, and looked at her. "I gotta do something tonight," She just started at me. "Don't wait up for me, okay?"

I was going to confront him before his game...

*****