[16]

A/N Nothing like making out in the middle of the forest, right? Right? XD Well they are all human in this so its sort of weird. But not really! Its a place for them. Bella cleaned his wound! Awe, how cute. And then he kissed her. Boy oh boy, this is the life. But remember about the revenge? And the twists I promise? You might hate me </3 But I still love you <3 I love you so very much. Thank you all for the support. And guess what? We are almost at 10,000 votes!! Can you believe it?? ( all together) Just crazy, and its amazing. Anyways lets get to the story. Shall we?

16

****

We had stayed at the meadow of a while, just cuddling and talking. I actually enjoyed it a lot, it was nice for me since I couldn't talk much. Except to Alice, but she was grounded. I couldn't believe all that happened though, it was crazy to think...

I was so scared of him not liking me, and I was wrong. Here we were, cuddling together late in the morning. I was scared for nothing! It was still hard to believe, Edward Cullen, the most popular guy at school. And he likes me! I was diner girl, a nobody.

I looked up at him, and smiled. He was staring at the stars with a beautiful smile on his face. He looked happy. It made me happy seeing him happy. "Quit staring," He suddenly muttered, and I gasped, laughing a bit. "Its creppy," He finished, staring down at me, with an adorable grin.

"Its romantic!" I defended, grinning back at him. He laughed, and pulled me closer to him. "We should get going," I mumbled, changing the subject. The sun was starting to come up, I hadn't looked at the time but I knew it was about time we head back.

He sighed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I don't want to go," He said sadly, while I sighed. I couldn't agree more with him! "I know, but we have to. School remember?" As much as I hate school, it was a safe haven for me.

Sue couldn't bother me there, and I was free to do as I please. The only downfall, Tanya and her clan. Edward was one of them, but hopefully that has changed now.

"You'll go back to being Mr. Popular," I poked his nose, before sighing again. "And I'll go back to being-," I was cut off again. He had put a hand over my mouth. "Stop right there." He demanded. Suddenly I was in his arms, and he was standing. I squealed as he held me in the air.

"I'm not going to put you down until you say you are sorry!" He said. The blood was rushing to my head now. "Sorry for what!? I didn't do anything!" I pleaded, before I laughed. He lifted me up higher, and I instantly stopped laughing.

I tried to reach out for him, to hold him but I couldn't. I wrapped hands around his, scared now. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry," I apologized. He didn't let me go though. "Why are you sorry?" He asked me in a serious tone.

I groaned. Being scared of heights was horrible! "I don't know!" I screamed at him. He started to lift me down a bit, and suddenly he threw me in the air. I couldn't help the girlish screech that came out of me. Before I could fall though, he caught me in his arms.

He set me down on my feet, and held onto my face. "Bella, you are beautiful. Stop cutting yourself down. Don't you see everything has changed? From now on it's all different," He explained, while I stared at him.

Oh my...

****

Edward and I stayed at the meadow for an hour or so more, before we both left. I had to get home to Sue, I prayed she wasn't up yet. She'd be furious with me if she found out I left in the middle of the night, not to mention how much trouble I would be in.

Luckily, the twins and Sue were still fast asleep when I arrived home. I practically ran up the stairs to my room, and got dressed into different clothes. I was happy, thrilled! I couldn't wait to get to school to see him.

"Bella!" I heard Sue scream, and my smile dropped a bit. Not even Sue could ruin my mood! I was happy, and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin it. "Coming!" I called down to her, I grabbed my things, and headed down the stairs into the kitchen.

Sue was looking in the fridge when I came down the stairs. "Where's my ham, Bella?" She asked me. I couldn't stand to hear her voice anymore, it was so annoying. She turned to face me, and my eyes widened a bit.

She was wearing a sea weed mask on her face, and she was in her robe. "I don't know Sue," I told her truthfully. I had no idea where it was! She probably ate all of it...

"I need my ham, Bella! Now!" She demanded, while I sighed. I set my stuff down, and ran off to go look in the spare fridge. Sure enough, her ham was there. Does she not even have a brain? Makes me go and look for her ham that is a few feet in front of her?

I came back into the kitchen, and set the plate of ham on the counter. "There, I have to go to school now," I muttered, before I walked out the door.

*****