[24]

A/N: Chater 24, woo hoo! L3ts party. I don't know why thats a 3, but who knows? Anyways I debated, and this is possibly the second last chapter. I am making se la finale something special c; so look out. Anyways I hope you enjoy. And also if I am missing a P during the story at any point, its because my computer is like sticking and not producing P's when I press the button. Onto the story! XO 

A Cinderella Story

24

****

I was at Sue's house, packing up my stuff. I was moving in with Zafrina, and I couldn't be more happier. Luckily I was in the house alone, Sue and the twin's had gone out to get a facial or something. I moved my books off the shelf, and into a box. I noticed my fairy tale book was gone, the one my father used to read to me... 

Where could it be? I saw it on the bed a week ago... what happened from there? I thought back to what happened, and it all came back to me. I threw it on the floor because I was upset! Everything was going down hill, I didn't get accepted into Princeton, I was the laughing stalk of the entire school, and the one guy I liked- maybe even loved was ignoring me.

Bending down to the floor where I threw it, I picked it up, looking into the page it was on. Thats when I noticed something fall out of it, a piece of paper to be exact. I quickly grabbed the piece of paper, and examined it. No way. 

My Dad was right. The fairy tale book did contain something important

****

"Take this one," I said, pointing to Sue's car. "And take the two cas in the front." I was in the front yard with Zafrina, two police officers, a lawyer and a tow truck driver. It was time to take control, I was done with Sue, and it was time she paid her dues. 

"Hey! Hey!" Sue said, as her and the twins raced out of the house towards us. "I can pay for those parking tickets." Her voice was like a child's, very high and whiny. She was in front of us now, so I approached her. "Actually I'm selling your car's, Sue. For college tuition money." 

Her eyes widened, as she stared at me with disgust now. "What gives you the idea you can sell our cars?" She demanded. "She owns them." Zafrina commented, she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Sue. "Exactly, I own them." I told her.

The lawyer came over with my fathers will. "Mrs. Swan, have you ever seen this before?" He held up the will to her. "I have never seen that before." Sue defended herself, of course she was lying. "Isn't this your signature on the witness line?" The lawyer asked her.

He was pointing at the part with a pen. "I have never seen my husbands hidden will before," She defended once again. "I'm afraid you're going to have to come downtown with me, ma'am." The police officer said, as he stepped forward towards her.

Suddenly she threw her purse at the officer, she then proceeded to run away from him, while the other chased her down. Soon the two officers were chasing her around the yard while the twins stood frozen watching. 

The hidden will stated that the house, the diner, everything belonged to me. 

It turned out that wasn't the only thing she lied about, and my stepsisters knew where Sue had put my real acceptance letter. 

My Dad's diner was restored to its former glory.

And my stepmother made a deal with the DA.

She's working her debt to society  at Hal's, under the watchful eye of my new partner. Zafrina.

And my stepsisters? They finally put their teamwork to good use;

Edward's father finally came around, things even cleared up for Alice. 

She ended up fliming a commercial.

And her relationship with Jasper Hale has been going very strong.

 Speaking of very strong, Edward's and I are getting along the same way. Strong, very strong in fact.  

He was right, everything had changed, and for the better. 

But we still had our whole lives ahead of us, and surviving school still, until we graduate. After all, were only Freshman. 

Our fairy tale was never ending...

***

A/N Alright. So I was debating to have this the second last chapter to the book. But then I decided, what the heck lets do more. So I am going to do a bit more for you all! At least 1 more chapter, and the finale one. I hope you all are enjoying it! This story is coming to a close though, sorry to tell you all. I have other stories to work on though.

Leave me a vote, and a comment <3 XO I would appreciate it very much. I am sorry for it being so small as well. But its just the way it is. 

Update! I am spliting the epilogue into two parts. So this is one of the last chapters! I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did. Next part will be PART 1 of the Epilogue. Hope you enjoy it. Have a good day <3