[11]

A/N Hey yo! Back with another one. So exciting isnt it? You all are giving me awesome comments. Thank you all so much! <3 I love you all. XD I didn't think anyone would read this story, but so many of you are. And it thrills me, and warms my heart. YOU GUYS ARE FLIPPIN AMAZING! The reponses I get and how fast you are. Just group hug everyone. Back with Chapter 11! How long do you think Bella will wait before she tells him? Duh nun nun! Anything is possible if you just believe ;) haha. I'm sure he will find out soon enough. I mean, why shouldn't he? Or maybe thats the twist. Cinderella, she did end up with her Prince. But what about the twists I promised? Coming your way. Let your imaginations wild! Here is it folks:

11

****

I was at the diner, writing up orders when he walked in. Zafrina of course made me go and talk to him, basically forcing me to actually. "Hey. Can I get you something?" I asked him, as I walked over. He looked up at me as I approached.  "Do you know what bugs me?" He suddenly asked me, making me confused.

"PeopIe taking your order?" I suggested. He shook his head. "No."

We stared at each other for a little bit. "I'II take a coffee" He finally muttered, and I wrote it down. I walked to counter and grabbed a mug. I poured some coffee into the mug, and walked back to him. "Thank you." He replied, I started to walk away. "Excuse me, miss?" He called, so I walked back over to him.

"Do you ever feeI Iike if you show someone who you reaIIy are...they won't accept you?" I stared at him for a few seconds. The question was random, but I knew where he was coming from.

"Yeah. I do. Like being yourseIf isn't good enough." I commented. His eyes seem to brighten a bit. Maybe I made him feel good? To know someone else feels the way he does. So hes not alone?

"Right." He replied. He took a sip of his coffee, before looking back at me. "Like you're wearing a mask?" I suggested.  "That's exactIy how I feeI." Was his reponse. " You just wanna be honest with this person and teII them, ''It's me. I'm the one that you've been Iooking for.''

"Yeah," He nodded his head, smiling and stared at me. It was almost like he knew, the way he was staring at me was like he finally found his princess. I had to tell him! I was Cinderella, the one he's been looking for. I was going to... "Edward-...I'm--"

"Bella!" I heard Sue scream. I looked over to see her at the cash register taking cash out. No no no- don't ruin the moment. Please! I sighed. "One second," I told her.  "No, now!" She demanded.

"No, it's cooI, I gotta bounce," Edward said. I turned back around to look at him, and sighed again. He handed me his money for the coffee. "Oh, great, thank you so much." I told him. I put the money in my work pocket.

"Thank you very much, Bella." He said. He smiled a bit at me, before he stood up and started walking away. "You're weIcome." I replied, as he left. I knew he couldn't hear me though. 

Why did Sue have to do that? Why did she have to come in and ruin it? Just when I was about to tell him I was his Cinderella... maybe it just wasn't meant to be? Maybe fate was trying to tell me something? 

****

After Edward walked out of the diner, he found himself wandering down the street. Later that day, he was staring at the mask Cinderella was wearing, and he noticed someone on the inside. On the inside of the mask was a tiny tag with the words 'Aro's costume shop'.

He knew the diner wasn't far from the shop, so he decided to go there. "Hello, may I help you?" The man at the front counter said. He had long black hair, and was very pale. His eyes were dark, but he looked friendly.

Edward moved towards the counter. "I was wondering if you could help me with something," He told the man, and pulled out the white mask. "I was hoping you could tell me whos mask this belongs too." He asked the man.

The man grasped the mask in his hands, and stared at it. The white mask did bring up memories, having memory loss problems really sucked sometimes, but he knew for sure that he sold the mask. He could remember that much.

"I am sorry to say that I cannot remember, I have memory loss problems, but as soon as I can remember I can let you know?" The man suggested. He moved the mask around in his hand, trying to see if it could bring anything back.

A picture of a blonde suddenly popped in his head. Her back was to him, as she turned, showing the angles of the costume she was wearing. He remembered her charm, her innocent charm and beauty.

"May I ask why you are looking for the girl wearing this mask?" The man set the mask down, and stared at Edward.

Edward had sighed, and moved closer to the counter. "I met her at our school ball. She left without even telling me a name. Along the way she dropped this mask," He explained. The owner of the store grinned. It was like a fairytale.

"Ah, la giovane bella fanciulla cinderella," The store owner grinned agin, as Edward nodded his head. Was Edward closer to finding his CInderella? I guess only time will tell....

*****