Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

In the middle of buying ramen, I saw a familiar pink hair. I looked up and saw Natsu and a little girl, wait, the girl who was being bullied by Sting.

"Hi Natsu..." I stated.

He just stood there. I waved my hands in front of him. "Umm, hello? Earth to Natsu?" I asked. He snapped out of his trance and greeted me. "Good evening Luce-chan. Meet my little sister, Nari." He stated, nudging Nari to greet her. "H-Hello, Lucy nee-san, I-I'm Nari..." The cute little girl said. "Oh, hello Nari, nice to meet you." I replied. She put her head down and nodded a little bit. I looked back at Natsu and asked him what he was doing there. He told me he was going to buy some ramen for him and Nari. I nodded and handed him the ramen I got. He looked surprised. "Go on, I'll get another one soon. Make sure Nari eats it." I stated. He thanked me and rushed to the counter to pay for it. I chuckled and got another cup ramen for myself. I paid for mine and left. Outside the store, there is this thermos for hot water. I got some and sat on a bench nearby. I let my ramen cool down a little before I ate it. I thought about the things happening.

Going back to Japan, meeting new people and such. I got back to reality and ate my ramen. I rejoiced at how delicious it was. I then heard chuckling. I looked at my right and saw Zeref with our class president, Erza Scarlet. "Seems like you're enjoying your meal, Lucy..." Erza stated, smiling. I was shocked at how beautiful she was. "Umm, yeah... And I guess you're on a date?" I asked both of them. Erza chuckled and Zeref blushed. "Guess you found out..." Zeref muttered softly enough for me to hear. We chatted for a while until my dad called for me to go home. I thanked them and left. 

<============>

I was riding a bus until....

CRASH!

Blood was the last thing I saw....