▪▪13▪▪

lucy heartfilia

"lucy! wake up! we have to get your make-up done!" lucille nee-san yelled, startling me.

i didn't reply, i just made my bed and stretched before showering. after my shower, i put on a blouse and shorts before going out to eat breakfast and brush my teeth.

it was the day of the wedding and they were holding it in a place a little bit far from tokyo. so, i had my make-up done in five in the morning.

the make-up artist did my make-up, and the hairdresser did my hair, after around an hour or two of sitting on an uncomfortable chair, i was done.

i checked how i looked and i looked presentable enough but my dad and sister kept showering me with compliments like, "you're so pretty!" and "you look like you're the one getting married!"

i chuckled everytime and went to my room. i put the dress in one of those thingys so that it wont be creased. i would change later, an hour before the ceremony.

so, at around eight am, we went to the church where it would be held. after arriving an hour later, we went to the small motel where we rented a room and changed there and made the finishing touches. once i was done, i went out so that my sister had her own free time to think about this.

just then, the dragneels arrived. they went through the door and i was shocked. i had just seen heaven.

natsu, in a black tux and hair styled back was a whole new image and i loved it.

wait, i'm sounding like i have a crush on him. that can't be.

i blushed when he looked at me and he blushed as well. we were staring at each other before mrs. dragneel called me.

"lucy darling! you look so beautiful!" she complimented.

"no i don't. you do." i replied, grinning at her. i wasn't joking, she was really pretty.

she laughed and said she would go rent a room first so that they could stay for a while in since the ceremony would still start in an hour.

i walked outside because the area was so, amazing. the church was in a meadow, surrounded by pretty flowers and some young trees. there was bench under the big oak tree, where i sat in and enjoyed the scenery.

just then, natsu sat beside me.

"you look really pretty." he said, causing my cheeks to redden until they looked like tomatoes.

"t-thanks. you look handsome as well." i replied and i could fell him stiffen up.

there were a few minutes of silence before we both spoke up.

"hey lucy-"

"um natsu-"

we were now looking at each other, straight in the eyes. i was staring into his and he was staring into mine. we were both in a trance before i backed off, my cheeks becoming hot.

there was an awkward silence before nari called us.

"natsu nii-san, lucy nee-san, the ceremony's about to start!" she exclaimed, handing me a boquet of flowers while she was holding a basket with flowers.

we walked towards the church and i could see the priest getting ready.

and then people strated piling up before the whole church was filled with people. then, the priest came and the ceremony began.

-

"comgratulations lucille nee-san, austin nii-san!" i exclaimed, happy for my sister and new brother-in-law. we were in the reception area, and the people who attended the ceremony were currently eating lunch.

i sat with the bridesmaids and flower girls and talkes about this and that, nothing important.

after an hour or so of eating, austin nii-san and lucille nee-san gave a word of thanks to the people who attended.

i felt sleepy so i put my head on the table and slept.

-

"lucy, wake up. we have to go home now." i heard a familiar deep voice said.

i poked my head up, seeing natsu's face which made me jolt up.

"w-what's wrong?" i asked, clearly not knowing what the hell is going on.

he smiles before saying, "it's time to go."

i swear, there's nothing cuter than his smile.

wait, what am i thinking?

i fixed my hair before standing up only to find out my legs fell asleep.

i stumbled and almost fell.

keyword, almost.

natsu caught me, a second before i was going to hit the floor.

i swear, i had tomatoes on my cheeks.

"be careful. i don't want you to get hurt." he 'lovingly' said.

i wanted to smile and tell him how he made me feel.

but i don't want to let what happened to me with brian before happen with natsu now.

i hung my head low before pushing him off and walking past him to go to my dad.

but, i'm very positive, my heart broke when i saw his sad and shocked face after that.

++

ey

so this will be the last update for a couple of days because exams are here and projects are everwhere ;-;

so, i hope you liked this, sorry for any spelling & grammar mistakes.

'til next time! ♡