▪▪11▪▪

lucy heartfilia

"hi lucy! i'm austin, your sister's fiancè it's nice to finally meet you!" my sister's fiancè, whom i now know is named austin, exclaimed while shaking my hand.

after greeting my dad and i, we were led to the living room where i saw a pink-haired girl, probably around 11 years old. she had then in ponytails and wore a really cute baby blue dress.

we were told to sit on the couch as austin and lucille (my sister) went to grab austin's parents and younger brothers.

the girl noticed my dad and i, so she turned with a large smile on her face.

"hello mr. heartfilia and lucy nee-san! i'm nari! austin nii-chan's younger sister! nice to meet you!" she exclaimed, like she prepared what to say beforehand.

she was so cute i could squish her cheeks until she died. i'm kidding.

a few minutes later, i heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs.

i saw a very beautiful woman with a very handsome man hand in hand. and i saw, someone from my class, zeref.

we stood up bowed and went to the dining table to eat dinner and exchange words.

"it's nice to meet you! mr. heartfilia and lucy! i've been dying to meet you both! and lucy, might i say, you are a fine young woman." austin's mother said with austin's father nodding in agreement.

i thanked them and a few moments later, dinner was served.

"i'm sorry, we're lacking a family member. he's in the hospital right now. oh, he's the same age as you lucy." austin's mother said making me curious.

"may i ask, who is he mrs.?"

"oh i'm zoe dragneel. and my son's name is natsu. do you know him?" she said, making me shocked as hell.

"w-wait natsu?"

"oh so you do know him! how about, we visit him later? what do you say?" mr. dragneel offered, taking a bit of his chicken.

"that's a great idea!" mrs. dragneel replied, as my dad, sister, austin and nari nodded in agreement.

holy shiz, i'm going to be in-laws with natsu!?

well fuck.

i laughed it off, thinking positive. after finishing dinner, the dragneels got up and asked an old man, probably in his late 50s to drive them to the hospital natsu was at.

being polite, we rode our own car as they led the way. a few minutes later, we arrived. i still remember when they rushed natsu to the emergeny room while i was busy trying to make up excuses to tell brian tomorrow.

walking through the almost empty hallways, we ended in natsu's room. mrs. dragneel went in first, then mr. dragneel, then nari, then austin and lucille-nee san, then dad and finally me.

natsu's gonna be so shocked when he sees me.