Oopsie Dasies

Catherine had stayed the night and as a result was now sleeping on her old side of the bed.  Steve and Catherine had had a very eventful night. A lot of physical activity.

Catherine was asleep, but Steve was awake. He looked at he clock which read 7:25 am. He knew that he and Cathrine would need to get up for work soon. He leaned over and placed small kisses along Catherine's lips and jaw line. She awoke rather quickly and with a smile on her face.

S: Good morning Cath.

C: Mmm, good morning sailor.

Steve slid Catherine closer to him, as they started to kiss. The kiss quickly turned into something else as Steve rolled on top of her. Things where getting heated quite quickly, and they didn;t even notice the person standing in the door.

L: Steve what he hell?!

S: Lynn?! What are you doing here?

L: You didn't answer any of my calls. I thought something happened to you. But now I see you where doing this.

As Lynn and Steve fought Catherine stayed silent. SHe could see how hard Steve was trying to conceal a smirk, and now she found herself hiding one too. Cathrine slowly reached down and put on her bathrobe, then handed steve his. He gave Catherine a "thank you" look as he returned to his fight with Lynn.

L: SO, are you going to tell her to leave?!

S: Why wold I do that?

L: Because we are dating! Because I am your girrlfriend!

S: But Catherine is my fiancée!

L: She's what? I-I- I can't believe this! I can't believe you would propose to her and not to me!

S: Why would ou ever think I would propose to you?

L: Because we dated for almost a year! And then she just shows up in the midle of OUR date, and you decide to propose to her?

S: Look Lynn, I'm gonna be honest here. While we where dating I was thinking about Catherine. Everytime we kissed, I imagined I was kissing Catherine. And anytime you said "I love you," I don't know if you noticed, but I never said it back. I couldn't. Because I didnt love you. I loved Catherine. Love.

L: You know what Steve? Screw you! You're a bastard and a liar, and I hope you rot in hell.

Lynn then proceded to smack Steve across the face. I guess she had never had a boyfriend who was a federal agent before, because momens later she was on the floor while Catherine put her in handcuffs, and Steve called HPD.

10 minutes later HPD arrived and took Lynn away. Steve and Catherine gave their statements to an officer, then returned back into the house. Steve shut the door, and leaned on it. H eclosed his eyes, but opened them when he heard Catherine giggle.

He opened his eyes, only to watch as Catherine threw off her bath robe and ran up the stairs. Steve smiled and ran up after her. He ran into the bedroom epecting to see Catherine, but he didn't. As he slowly entered the room he was taken by surprise as Catherine came um behind him. 

He laughed to himself, then swung her around and picked her up. Steve's laughs where put to an end, as Catherine crahsed her soft lips onto his. As the kiss became more heated, Steve carried her to the bed. He slowly placed her on to the bed, and she rolle over so he could get in to. Catherine pulled the blankets up, as Steve rolld on to of her again. This time, they where able to finish without getting interrupted. 

They where just about to go again, when they heard a cough from the doorway. "Ugh not again" Steve whispered to himself. He carefull rolled of Catherine, pulling up the blankets as he did. And when he turned around he saw his team. Standing in the doorway, with confused disgusted look on their faces.

S: What are you guys doing here?

CHK: Well it's already 10:30, and we heard that HPD was here. We just wanted to make sure you where fine.

D: Which by what we just walked in on you doing, we're gonna assume that you are fine.

K: Why was HPD here?

S+C: It's not important.

S: Look, as long as we don't have any cases today, I'm gonna take a day off. But I will treat everyone to dinner tonight. 8 o'clock, at the Hilton.

D: Uh, okay. See you then.