She's Right

The next morning Steve woke up as the warm hawaiian sunshine shone in through the window. He looked down to see Catherine asleep in his arms, a small smile on her face. He loved the way she looked when she slept, so peacefull and safe, alone in her dreams. Though he knew that she wasn't alone in her dreams, he knew as well as anyone that she drempt of him, the way he drempt of her.

It had been about 30 minutes after Steve had woken up. He looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7:56 am. He knew that he and Catherine had to get up soon. As he was about to wake her up, Catherine slowly opened her eyes, then looked up, only to be met by Steve's eyes. Steve and Catherine exhanged a smile as Catherine shifted in Steve's arms.

 S: Morning Cath.

But before Catherine could respond Steve crahsed his lips on to hers. It only lasted a few moments, but it was filled with love and passion.

C: Mmm, good morning it is.

Steve smiled and was about to speak when Catherine crashed her lips on to his. This time the kiss quickly turned into the taking off of clothes and repositioning in the bed. They both knew they would be late for work again, but they didn't care. In this moment they where so lost in one another that nothing else mattered, nothing else existed. Except for Doris standing in the door.

DM: Hey! Steve!

Both Steve and Catherine looked up, horrified that Doris had walked in on them again. Catherine quickly pushed Steve off of her, pulling up the blankets as she did.

S: Mom! What the hell?!

DM: I was jut coming up to ask where you keep the god forsaken coffee in this house, and I walk in on you too doing this!

S: You could have knocked!

DM: Oh you wouldn't have heard me anyways.

S: Yah whatever mom.

DM: Coffee?

S: Right cupbord above the fridge.

DM: Thank you.

Once Doris was out of the room and the door was shut Steve looked to Catherine, who looked horrified that Doris had seen them again. Steve got back in the bed and took Catherine into his arms as if to tell her that it ws okay. 

S: She has got to get her own place.

C: Steve, it wasn't her fault. We should have locked the door.

S: Yah but still. We are getting married, we should have our own space. Somehwere that's Doris-free.

C: Well it's probably for the best that she walked in. We have to get up for work, and who knows how much longer we would have gone for.

S: I guess you're right. But still, we should talk to her about long term living plans.

C: Ok, we can float the idea out at dinner tonight.

Catherine got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She didn't even need to look back to know that both of Steve's eyes would be fixed on her. This thought made her giggle, and as she closed the door she caught a glimpse of Steve. And she knew she was right. After all, she was always right.