The Big Day

The day was finally here. Catherine was sitting in her bedroom looking at her wedding dress. Kono was in the bathroom doing her hair and make up. She had already done Catherine's and Grace's and now she had moved on to herself.

Over at Danny's house all the guys where getting ready. Steve looked at himself in the mirror, straightening his tie. He looked very handsome in his black and white tuxedo. Danny walked over to him. For the first time Danny could see that Steve was nervous, and for Steve, that didn't happen much. 

It was now time for the guys to leave. They all hopped in Danny's car and drove up to the north shore. Catherine and Steve had picked a garden venue over looking the beach. It was the perfect spot for a wedding. They only hoped that it wouldn't rain.

Back at Steve and Catherine's house, Kono had just finished getting ready. She was wearing a coral floor length dress with a grey and gold belt. Grace was wearing a teal dress with a grey and gold belt. Catherine also had Doris in the wedding, who was wearing a grey dress with a teal, coral and gold belt.  Kono walked out of the bathroom and she and Doris helped Catherine out on her dress. Kono zipped it up, a perfect fit. When everything was done and they had everything ready to go they got in Steve's truck and headed to the venue.

The wedding was in play. Kono and Doris had just walked down the aisle. Grace went after them throwing out the white rose petals. Then it was time. Danny, who was walking Catherine down the aisle went to get her. She walked towards him and they met with a short hug. They walked out of the cabana and down the aisle. Steve and Catherine's eyes never left each other as Catherine neared the alter. She and Danny hugged again then Steve took her hand in his and guided her up the stairs. They did the the standard ceremony, but then it was time for the vows. Steve went first.

S: Catherine, ever since the time I was young, I thought love was for people who where weak. I thought that anyone who could kill or fight didn't need love. But when I first met you,  no, when I first looked at you, I knew that that was in fact wrong. You are one of the only people that gets me. That gets what I do, that understands my reasoning. I have never felt this way about anyone before. Even when you where gone I still loved you more than anything in this world, and I will continue to love you until the end of time.

Catherine looked at Steve with tears in her eyes. She knew that he loved her, she just didn't know that he loved her that much. Now it was her turn.

C: Steve, for a long period of my life I was always told what to do, and what to believe in. As a child I never lived in one place for too long, and I never got a sense of what home is.  But being here, living with you, seeing you as I close my eyes at night. That is the perfect definition of  a home. From the time I met you to right now I haven't stopped loving you. You have always been there for me no matter what I have done. You have risked your life for me time and time again. I love you more than words can say. In fact I can't think of any words that are capable of describing my love to you, not because I'm not trying, but because they don't exist. I love you, I always have. And I always will.

Steve and Catherine who now had their hands joined looked at each other. They both had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. Steve took Catherine's finger and carefully slide the ring in it. She looked at it in awe. Catherine then took Steve's finger and carefully slide the ring on. As the Ceremony ended Steve and Catherine shared a long meaningful kiss, hen they going hands and ran down the aisle.