•one•

~
~
Louis•
~
~
     I had a pad of paper in my hand as the nurse guided me through the hallway. I was shaking, watching all the insane people go by me with their hands on the bars yelling random things.

I was just following the nurse in front of me while i played with the end of the paper as we walked quickly down the hall. I tried ignoring them as they yelled in my ears.

Then we arrived at a room at the end of the hallway with at least a thousand locks on the door. The nurse peaked her head in before me, and said lightly, "Harry you have a guest. He is here to interview you."

She motioned me to enter the room. It was a huge room, made from cement. No windows, no doors, nothing but cement and a small vent. Harry was sitting on a chair chained to the wall, in a straitjacket, and a face mask protecting him from biting people.

I fully entered the room. The nurse removed his face mask. It made him look a lot less scary without it. He gave me a disturbed look, like i just angered him, but he wasn't mad.

The nurse gave me a chair to sit in. "Ok im going to leave now, i will come get you when your time is up." She said, as i nodded. She left.

I grabbed the chair and sat in it. Although on the inside I was scared to death, i smiled and asked him the first question i had written down, "So Harry how are you?"

"Trapped." He spoke. He twitched his shoulder. He tried to undo the straitjacket, but he just stayed there, in the chained metal chair.

I was getting more nervous by the second. I gulped down and asked the second question, "S-so, What d-do the voices tell you?"

He smirked. "They are my friends, not just voices. They tell me to kill...kill everyone." He paused, then whispered to me, "And kill you."

I felt the goosebumps on my arms, but i had to pull through. He kept struggling with the straitjacket and wanting to take it off. "Take this off of me." He told me. "N-no, i can't, im not allowed." I said stepping out of my chair and slowly backing away.

He broke the chains on the chair. Then my heart dropped. He stood up. Then started walking towards me, but I walked away quicker. I started pounding on the door. "Someone let me out!" I yelled.

"No One can hear you. Nobody can save you." He said into my ear from behind me, making me get shivers all down my back. I slowly turned around to see his face in mine and he pulled his straitjacket off.

"No, no someone will come. I know it." I said, practically whimpering. "What is your name?" He asked me tilting his head. "L-Louis."

"Well, Louis, my friends right now are telling me to kill you." He said walking away from me. "But I don't want too...or at least...not right now." He said turning around.

He started pacing around the room. I stood my back to the door. I was probably about to die, right here, right now. I've never been more scared.

"No! Shut up, not that!" He started talking to himself. "No, no!" He yelled. Then he smirked, then looked at me. "I like that one." He started walking towards me again. He looked me in the eyes with his green eyes, "I'm going to punch you."

"No you're not." I spoke against him, immediately regretting my decision. His smirk transformed into an angrier face. "Why not?" He held me by my collar. "Because you don't want to."

I smirked. I was getting to him. "What if I didn't, would you just tell the press? Well guess what, i'm already basically in prison, so you're a little late if you wanna bust me." He spat in my ear, I felt beads of sweat roll down my head, as I grasped my hands together.

He tightened his grasp on my collar. He was making me mad. He was giving me a smirk. That was it. I felt my arm swing and hit his jaw. I heard something crack.

He let go of my collar, and my hand was now sore. I looked down at it, my knuckles were now blood red. I held my hand, to conceal the pain a bit.

He fell onto the ground. "Oh...now you're just asking to die." He smirked again, with blood coming out of his mouth. He got up from the ground. Then started slowly walking over to me.

The nurse opened the cell door. Thank god.

"Oh no! Harry your bleeding! And why are you out of your straitjacket again?" Again? What else happened to some poor person, that probably was scared out of their mind.

"He fucking punched me!" He yelled at her in a deep scary voice. "Now, now, let's not mistreat Mr. Tomlinson, now." She talked in a calming voice, no wonder she was the head nurse.

She immediately grabbed a syringe from her pocket, and walked over to Harry. "No, no!" He yelled, backing up to the door. She grabbed Harry's shoulder and stabbed the syringe into his neck.

He slowly fell to the ground. Then he laid there and looked dead. I suddenly stopped sweating, and calmed down.

"Ok, Mr. Tomlinson, " She started as she put Harry's straitjacket back on and chained it to the concrete wall, "I'm sorry for that bad impression," She continued as we left the room and she locked every lock imaginable.

"But, he really is a nice guy, once you learn about him...he's just a little-" I cut her off, "Psycho." "And that's why he is here." She smiled.

"What happened to him? If I may ask." We walked by all the crazy people in cells again. I grabbed my notebook again, so i could write down details.

"Well" She started as we got to the end of the hallway, he opened the door as we walked out, "About 5 years ago, his whole family got murdered except him. It was too much for him to process, because he was extremely close with his family. When he was home, he stayed in his parents room. He started driving himself crazy, because he wanted to kill the person who killed his family."

I wrote down all the details she was telling me on my notebook. She continued, "When someone knocked on the door to his house, he'd take them in and kill them. After a while, he didn't care if they killed his family, but he started hearing voices, telling him to kill. He liked it."

This is going to make a great story for the newspaper. "I'm afraid that's all I can tell you." She finished. "No, it's ok, thank you very much, my boss will love this." I smiled. She nodded.

I left the asylum. I got into my black car. I put the notebook in the passenger seat. I strapped myself in with the seatbelt, which rubbed against my neck. I started to car and headed back to the newspaper building.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!

I hope that you like this story:) I decided to try something a little new and different.

Please tell me your thoughts on it.

Please Vote and Comment!

Ilysm!

Thanks for reading!
~Olivia X