Laxmila-Jag se Nirala hoga saath piyaji

Lakshman and Urmila were in their room. He in the vanvass costume. She had her solah sringaar, but her eyes they carried the emotion of the woman who was going to make the greatest sacrifice. They had sadness, still there was pride in her eyes.

Lakshman moved forward to take her hand. But Urmila stepped backwards" Arya don't make it hard for me and you. If you hold me, I wont be able to let you go. It has taken all my strength to accept this decision of yours. Protect Jijashree, Protect Sita Didi. From this moment forget every obligation towards Urmila. I promise you, I will protect the mothers, I will take care of palace. I will ensure nothing amiss here. "Lakshman closed his eyes for a second. Urmila saw the pain he gulped down his throat. She wanted to go. She wanted to hug him. But with firm resolve she held back. Lakshman steadied himself" Urmi understand that, I am taking you along with me. Yes physically we are apart, but then I need you dear. Every second, every moment as my protection. Your sacrifice is my protection. Your intuition my guide. Whatever challenge I will have to face in coming years, you will be my strength to overcome it. You will be my need to live. My need to come back at any cost. "This time Urmila couldn't resist. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She looked at Lakshman. His eyes were steady full of love for her, his gratitude for her. They stood there apart, yet together. Without uttering a word they knew they were together even in separation."Lakshman " he heard Ram Bhaiyya's voice. Lakshman looked at Urmila. They knew it was time. Urmila wiped her tears, steadied herself.In the hall Kausalya was doing the aarti of Ram and Sita. Once done Sumitra took the Aarti plate and she did it for her son. And then she passed the plate to Urmila.Sita for a second looked at her sister, whether she will manage. But she saw her kid sister has grown up as Urmila took the aarti plate from her MIL with steady hands. As she did the aarti of Lakshman once again their eyes met and in the silence once again they promised their souls belonged to each other.