- No More Clothes ✔️

Dallon interlocked our fingers leading me up his stairs, I tried to shake some of the dishwater out of my hair to no avail making Dallon chuckle at me. He headed in to what I assume is his bedroom and directs me to sit on the edge bed, walking over to the closet pulling it open looking for shirts.

My shirt would probably be fine, however I wont tell him that, I'll use his clothes instead.

"It's gonna be big on you, but this is the best I've got. Or the smallest thing I've got, at least" he said chucking a dark red long sleeved T-shirt to me, he pulled out a dark blue t-shirt presumably for himself. "One second" he said walking out of the room, returning a few seconds later with two small towels, after handing one to me he began drying his own hair.

I began to do the same running the towel over my hair and the parts of my arms that got damp, and it was going great, I was having a blast. That was until Dallon began to undo his shirt buttons.

Well fuck me.

He took his shirt off completely and then looked at me with an amused expression. His body was undeniably beautiful, just like the rest of him.

What did I expect?

"Done staring yet, urie?" He said turning to me with a sly smirk, I blushed and looked down, trying my best not to look at Dallons shirtless body.

Which was difficult, because he's really hot.

Next time I looked up to see a fully clothed Dallon, how boring is that? Standing up I pull off my dampened shirt without hesitation making Dallons eyes widen and his breath hitch.

I took my sweet time folding my damper t-shirt while Dallon started at me, I don't really mind, I'm a giant ball of attention whore-dom.

"Brendon, you're fucking beautiful" Dallon murmured not taking his eyes off me, I blushed hard and pulled on his shirt because I was getting cold, or I would've kept my shirt off completely for fun.

Clothes are really boring, I have a general distain for them.

"So are you" I respond, Dallon wasn't wrong when he said the shirt would be too big for me, the soft fabric stopped just below my ass and the sleeved went over my hands, but the shirt was warm and smelt of Dallon so I'm not complaining.

"You look cute in my stuff" he commented smiling, I smiled back and kissed him but I was stopped about five seconds in by my phone ringing.

I pulled out my phone and checked the caller ID letting out a sigh and resting my head on Dallons upper chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my head as I answered the phone.

"What do you want, Billie?" I ask with yet another sigh.

"We're at your house in your living room and Gerard is saying that he wants to see the god kids, can you come and shut him up please?" He asked sounding exasperated. In the background I heard Gerard announce that he wanted to be able to do Godkids makeup.

"Why are you even in my house? Wait, no, that doesn't really surprise or bother me me. Tell Gerard that there aren't any god kids, would you?" I ask, Dallon laughed at the god kids comment so I put it on speaker so he could hear too.

"Gerard? Gerard! Get off my fucking phone! Off! Remove your fucking- hey!" Billies voice began to fade off into the distance so it was clear Gerard had taken Billies phone yet again, it's been one of his hobbies for a while.

"Brendon, have you and Mr Weekes had children yet? I want to meet Gerard Junior" he said deadly seriously.

"There aren't any kids, Gerard. Also please call me Dallon" Dallon said doing his rubbing circles thingie on my back.