O- Overcoats ✔️

(A/n I go and see panic! Today and no joke I'm so excited I think I'm gonna actually explode.)

"Brendon, Jesus fucking Christ slow down!" Billie complained as I practically ran in front of him on our walk home, watching the pavement carefully knowing my clumsy ass will trip over on nothing if I don't.

"No, I've got to get ready! Making me look attractive is fucking difficult, Armstrong!" I yell back as Billie jogs to keep up with me, that's unusual because Billie only runs when he's done something wrong and wants to get away from someone or something quickly.

"Ready for what? You don't have fucking friends outside from the ones I know" Billie muttered, probably annoyed at the jogging he's doing to match my pace.

"Dallons taking me on a date, so I've gotta make myself look hot! Duh" I explain slowing down slightly, realising that I'm really unhealthy and can't run for this long.

"Ohhhhh, a date with Dallon! I'll help make you look pretty" he decided, when I shot him a confused look he elaborated "Do you not realise that we are affiliated with Gerard Way, the god of jackets, and Pete Wentz, the god of eyeliner"

"Good point" I say rethinking Billies proposition, but he was already calling Gerard and Pete over to my house.

Guess I won't look like complete shit, that's nice.

-------

"We're here, we're queer and we're in desperate need of a beer!" I heard the voice of Gerard from my hallway, announcing his presence.

"That's all very true!" Pete yelled just as loud, I swear my friends all need to get volume buttons or I'm gonna go deaf.

"God fucking damn, can they just stop yelling? Try talking like normal people, inside voices, kids" Billie muttered as Pete and Gerard walked in to the living room.

"Make me look hot" I say swinging my arms out quickly making Billie duck to avoid being hit in the face. He huffed and threw himself down into a laying position on the couch, clearly already exasperated with the situation at hand.

I just want to look hot, what's so bad about that?

"Impossible, but I guess we can improve you" Gerard said and Pete held up a makeup bag with a smirk on his face "First go shower, you look like shit"

"Hey! I showered this morning" I defend myself as Gerard sat down on the nearest seat, which just so happened to be Billies lap, Billie rolled his but left Gerard alone, well aware that there was no point in fighting him.

Knowing I wouldn't win a battle with a Way I went and showered quickly, walking out of the bathroom only to be dragged in to my bedroom by Pete.

"Right, put these on" Gerard said throwing some of my clothes on to my bed and slamming my wardrobe shut again.

Sighing I pulled on the clothes (I pulled the pants on underneath the towel around my waist so none of them saw anything 'important'). The outfit that Gerard picked was tight black jeans (the ones he knows makes my ass look good as he points it out all the time) and a white v neck shirt, he also slid of the dark red jacket he was wearing and threw it at me, I pulled it on smiling a thanks to Gerard.

"My turn!" Pete said happily shoving me back semi-gently by the shoulder so I was sitting on my bed, he sat next to me and pulled foundation out of his bag with a grin on his face.

After about five minutes Pete was done and he held up a mirror in front of my face, he had managed to make my skin look porcelain smooth and defined my chin, jawline and cheekbones.