N- Anaesthetic ✔️

(This book hit 1K reads so have a celebratory chapter while I cry happy tears into my soup)

I walk into school with Billie by my side and a smile on my face, a smile that's only there because I have English first.

And you know what English means.

That's right, looking at Dallons ass, my favourite subject!

Gerard rolled his eyes at my happy expression as we approached him by the lockers, he took one last look at his bright red hair in the mirror he carries round in his pocket before turning to us.

"Come on then, let's go see your little boy-toy, Urie" he said with a sigh, yet an amused expression. I'm rarely this happy about much, let alone going to a lesson.

For the first time in, like, ever we got to class early, that's very rare. Usually we're late, or we just don't show up at all. Pushing open the door I was expecting to see Dallon, but instead there was an old lady sitting behind his desk in his chair.

In his chair, where his butt goes. How dare she!

"Excuse me, where is Dal-Mr Weekes?" I ask as sweetly as possible, very difficult for me at the moment actually.

"Oh, he's ill dear, I'm your substitute for today" she responded with a smile.

Well fuck.

"Uh, I actually feel pretty ill too, maybe it's some bug goin' round? Can I go to the medical office please?" I ask trying to uphold a polite attitude.

"Yes, of course!" She said, I thanked her and walked out the class, straight past the medical office and out the school completely.

I pull out my phone and text Dallon as I walk to the corner shop, I also almost walked in to a lamppost in the process.

Me- What's your address? Xx

Dallon <3- 3 Cheshire road, why? Xx

Me- because I'm coming round your house stupid xx

Dallon <3- Bren no I'm ill I'll give you some kind of virus xx

Me- idgaf xx

Dallon <3- what about school? Xx

Me- I accidentally walked out of it :3 xx

Dallon <3- fine bring snacks too so we can watch a movie xx

Me- you got it babe xx

With a grin I walk in to the shop, I grabbed soup, bags of sweets, popcorn, crisps and paracetamol for Dallon.

I'm such a great person.

I payed and got out quickly because the faster I did that the faster I could go to Dallons house, as I was typing in his address to my phones satnav I got a text, but this time not from Dallon.

Gerard- did u rly just ditch to hang out with ur ill AF boyf?

Me- YEh bOY (also he's not my boyf)

Gerard- ffs y am I frends with u

Me- idk

Gerard read the last message but didn't reply signalling the conversation being over, I finished typing in Dallons address and then put in my ear phones listening to music, occasionally being interrupted by a robotic voice telling me what direction to walk.