CHAPTER 1

*Rileys point of view*

i woke up screaming again every night or every other night this would happen the same thing replaying in my dreams he way he hit my "mum" and me but worst of all how he raped me.

Im Riley i dont really have a last name, im 15 and live in an orphanage since i was 10, my really dad left when i was 3 then my mum got a boyfriend when i was 9 he seemed nice at first but i spoke to soon he wasnt he was horrible the way he abused me and my mum and when i was 10 you can guess he raped me.my mum turned in to a druggie with him by then.i was found by social services 3 months after that happend i never went to school so i dont really know alot, my favorite band is 5sos i mean luke is just so wow. there are about 13 other people whoo live here.since i havent been brought up propley i didnt know what was right from wrong i have peircings (ears 2 and the top bit, nose,belly button and lip) i have done drugs but that was a long story. i have cut and still do all on my arms hips and top of my legs i only do it when i get really depressed.i dont trust men only josh whenever one comes near me i start screaming and crying i just cant trust them, i know what your all thinking god she isnt going to get a boyfriend then the truth is i have had one but he cheated on me another reason i cant trust them.

*back to when she woke up* 

mary came running in and holding me  " shhhh its okay it was just a dream" she told me  i hugged my knees to my chest and cried for what seemed hours till i fell asleep again. 

when i woke in the morning i put my ripped jeans with a crop top on and my converse,curled my hair a bit at the ends and added a bit of make up i ran down the stairs to get some breakfast (have whatever you want i dont eat it soo..)  i grabbed my skateboard and phone and went to the park.

it was something like 8pm and i was going down an ally way near an arena i could here voices indoors but that didnt bother us we got closer to the end of the ally when a door flew open and hit me in the head "FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK" i shouted "Omg im so sorry" a girl with blonde hair with pink at the ends bending down to see if i was okay "its fine" i said touching my head and it was bleeding i got up and the girl was asking questions "let us give you a ride back home both of you" you said offering the lift "okay" i said  we all hopped in the van "where to then" she asked "the  orphanage about 5 blocks away from here" i said "okay then.. im perrie by the way" the girl who i had now learnt was perrie said.

*Perries point of view* 

when i hit her with the door i was truly sorry she was beautiful, i offered a ride back to her house and she accepted but when we got in the van i asked her where to she said the  orphanage 5 blocks away she cant live there can she? looks like she did i really wanted to keep her ( not in that kind of way) i wanted to adopted her but it wasnt just me i would have to talk to zayn about it. note to self;talk to zayn when i get home about adopting a kid. we pulled up and she reached over to get the handle the light come on and her sleve pulled up you could see the cuts on her arm and faint scars i wish she didnt i need to help her " thank you so much for the ride" she said " not a problem .." i said "Riley" she said i guess thats her name "ill see you around i guess" i said to her "yeah see ya" and with that she slammed the car door shut and walked into the house. 

when i pulled up into the drive way of mine and zayns house the lights were on hes still up i thought. i unlocked the front door and walked into the living room where zayn was sitting "hey babe how was the consert?" he asked me " yeah it was okay" i replied rubbing my temples with my fingers "whats up?" he said "nothing its just when i was coming out the back i opened the door and hit a girl in the head we gave her a ride home and it was at marys  orphanage, she got out the car and her sleve pulled up a bit and she had all cuts and and faint scars all up her arms and i want to help her" i said telling him the whole story " so lets help her then tomorrow we will go down there and adopted her" zayn said " What are you being serious?" i said jumping up "yeah im being serious" he said getting up aswell "thank you thank you" i said flinging my arms around his neck.

"Rileys point of view*

perrie seems really nice, i got back to the house and mary was waiting she asked about my head and i told her she got the cut cleaned up and told me to go get ready for tomorrow coz tomorrow is adoption day whooooo my fav day (note the sarcasium) well i will just watch another kid go tomorrow...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys first chappy i know its shit but it will get better i hope but yeah update tomorrow so keep reading P.S.pic in the external link so click it if you want to see what she looks like xxxxxx