Chapter 18

*nialls point of view*

i knew tonight was gonna be bad coz there was riley sitting at a table sniffing coke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still nialls point of veiw)

I walked up to her and grabbed her pulling her outside "what the hell are you doing?" I asked pissed off "we were we wer"she was cut off by passing out i caught her i carried her back to the car and drives her back home.

*next day* *rileys point of view*

I woke up with no clue how i got home,i turned to the side and saw niall sleeping i kissed his lips and ran my fingers through his hairand he still didnt wake so i went downstairs to cook him breakfast.i was halfway through cooking when mom came down "hey where were you last night?"she asked "urmmm me and niall decieded we would come home early"i said telling the truth,okay maybe not but niall decided to come back,after that i grabbed the tray and took it up to niall and he wasnt awake so i put the tray on the desk and jumped on him he woke up and cuddled me,he then started tickling me "ni-niall stop please" i said in between laughs he stopped "i made you breakfast"i said getting up to get it "why? you didnt have to do that"he said "from last night im sorry okay it wont happen again"i said "hey i was just look out for my girl"he said "anyway once you are done get dressed your going shopping with me" i said going into the bathroom "cant you get perrie to go wi-" i cut him off "shes recording all day" i said "fine" he said todays gonna be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya guys sorry i havent updated but i will try and update all this week.i love you guys. xxxxxx 😘❤️