Chapter 19

*previously* *rileys p.o.v*

Todays gonna be fun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Stills rileys point of view) i got showered and dresses (outfit above) and went back to the bedroom and saw niall stilling on the edge of the bed ready to go "so for someone that didnt wNt to go your ready"i said moving closer to him he grabbed my hands and pulled me inbetween his legs "i would be ready and day for you" he said standing so he was towering over me "well lets go then"i said going on tipy toes and pecked his lips before running down the stairs,i got downstairs and dad was there "hey darling you going out?" he asked "urmm yeah me and niall are gonna go shopping since mums at work" i said when niall was coming down grabbing his keys.

*1 hour later*

To say the car ride was boring is an understatement i fell asleep i dont know how when niall was next to me but i did anyway,we got to the mall and headed straight to forever 21 i ended up getting a few crop tops,jeans,shorts and band tees i then remembered that mine and nialls anniversry was coming up and so i went off to get him something i then remembered he said something about new snapbacks so thats what i got him.we met up and i asked him if we could go in VS he obiously agreed we got in in the store and i started looking when i found some baby blue lingerine i went to try it on and brought it without niall knowing thought it moght be a nice surprise next week.by the time we were done it was 10:30pm so we just went home and straight to bed cuddling up and not letting go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next chapters gonna get a bit heated just pre warning. I just cant stop watching teen wolf at the minute so sorry if i dont update xxxxx ❤️❤️