Chapter 21

Previously ....
*next morning*
I woke up and looked in the mirror my eyes were bloodshock and puffy my hair was a mess and makeup down my face i knew nobody would be up so i went down to clean the kitchen,as i was scrapping whatever was on both plates into the bin someone came though "hey what was that" and it was that irish accent that gave it all away "oh you know just our anniversy dinner"i said making it seem like no big deal "what our annivery isnt for another 2-3 weeks"he said and as he said that i walked off upstairs to write a not for mom and dad and booking a plane ticket to australia to see an old mate i just hope he still lives there.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*rileys point of view*
The plane ride seemed to go on forever we finally landed and as I got off the plane a wave of heat came over the temperature is a lot different here ,I called for a taxi to take me to the place I needed to go.the driver pulled up outside the house it looks just how I remember it "thanks how much do I owe you?" I asked "$15" he said well that was cheap I payed and got my stuff and walked up to the front of the house.
* Nialls point of view*
I can't believe It I thought it was next week I guess I had been so court up in stuff I didn't notice that it was this week God your so stupid niall I better go see her and make up for it.i went to her room and knocked no answer "riley open up" sfill no answer i twisted the door knob and looked in pitch black i flicked the light on and the bed was made and only a note for zayn and perrie i know its wromg but i need to know where she is so i opened the note.
*rileys pov*
I knocked on the door and waited until a guy with red hair and a SnapBack on opened the door "hello" he said I stood there "hey urmm is this where Luke lives?" I asked unsure "depends are you-" he got cut off by someone else coming to the door "Mikey who's at the - Riley" he said it was Luke and I knew it "heyyaa luke been a while huh?" "Yea what are you doing here?" He said letting me in "needed a escape and wanted to see you" "aw'h come here" he said pulling me into a hug.
* nails pov*
AUSTRAlIA fucking Australia just great.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Heyyaa guys sorry I haven't updated and sorry it's short I hope you all have a good Christmas next update 29th xxxx