Chapter 6

Recap: " why did you tell us your 15?" Niall asked " I am" I said confused "love your not 15 your 17" zayn said okay now I was confused.

********************************************************************************************

*rileys point of view*

"What do you mean I'm 17 not 15?" I asked confused "I mean your 17" Perrie said just then the nurse came in holding files and a clipboard "Riley how are you feeling?" She asked "good just confused about my age thing" I replied " yeah we'll here it says you were in a house fire and was in a coma for 2 years" she said just then I remembered everything

*flashback*

it had just been my 9th birthday about 2 days ago when my mum came home really drunk i was asleep in bed and i could smell something like petrol but didnt think anything of it i went back to sleep to be dragged out of bed "you worthless piece of shit get up when i call you" she said dragging me to the bathroom "i-im s-sorry i ddint hear you" i said crying "well then you get punished" and with that she smashed my haed against the bathroom mirror over and over again i could feel the glass going into my skin i started screaming for help "shut it" she shouted and hit my head really hard again after that i fell into darkness but before that her last words was " your stuck now" and pulled out a lighter and walked out locking me in the bathroom. when  i woke i could see a orange color outside the door i pounded on the door and knocked it down and that was when i realised the house was on fire i tried getting out but it was no use i layed on the ground waiting for the fire to take  me but it never did the next thing in know im laying on a bed with sirens all around me and that was it i never woke again for a long time...

*flashback over*

"i remember iwas in the bathroom and my mum was smashing my head against the mirror and then when i woke the house was on fire and i couldnt get out" i said everyone in that room just looked at me "why would someone do that to you" zayn asked "coz i didnt get up it was punishment" i explained 

*perries point of view* 

after what riley had just told us i felt like crying "im just gonna go speak thee the doctor"i said and walking out the room i let out a huge sigh that i didnt know i was holding in "they doc"i said walking up to him "hello how may i help you" he asked "i was just wondering when riley would be able to go home"i said "well it depends how she feels if she feels fine i would say about 1 hour and if not then tomorrow" he said and walked off i started walking back to her room when i heard a lot of giggiling and something that i never thought i would hear yet she said dad to zayn. 

*rileys point of view" 

after perrie left the room niall came on the bed and cuddled with me and zayn sat in the chair we were talking about the boys tour and how that was coming up soon so i got tochosse where i wanted to go with them or with mum "hey dad can you get me some water please" i said making puppy dog eyes " sure here you go love" he said handing  me the cup and perrie came back in the room "so what did he say" dad asked mum "he said it depends how she feels if she feels fine i would say about 1 hour and if not then tomorrow so how ya feeling babe?" she asked me "i feel fine, i now have my family with me" i said looking at the two " and i also have you" i said kissing niall on the nose "awww okay well me and ya dad will go tell the doc that so you to can talk" perrie said grabbing zayn to go with her and they left "so your actully 17" niall asked me " yeah i guess" i replied "so i can actull date you without the law there" he askked taking my hand and intwining our fingers "yes you can" i said moving so i could kiss him our lips met and i felt the fireworks just like last time our lips slowly move in sync we were so busy we didnt hear the others come back in untill we heard "alright you to brake it up thats still my daughter horan and if you brake her heart i will kill you" dad said we both pulled away quickly and i blushed "dad!" i said as soon as he said that "well doc said you can leave you just have to get changed and we have to sign the release forms. so perrie if you help her get changed me and niall will wait outside for you" dad said so niall got up and mum helped me i put on some leggings with a jumper and some ugg boots when we were done they signed the release forms. we all got in the car dad driving,mum in the passenger seat and me and niall in the back "im hungry" i said out of nowhere " we all are" mum replied "espicially meeee" niall butted in. it wasnt untill now i finally had people who loved me but the question that was still on my mind was who pushed me back against the wall? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i wrote this when i was off ill and i had like 6 others but they seem to have been deleated so i have lost all of them so i got to start again the next update will proberly be at the weekend if im not busy. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUNA LOVE YA LOADS <3 XXXX