Chapter 11

*previously*

*rileys point of view*

"I'm now on my way home" I said "okay where r u " he asked " urmm I'm on" I looked out the window to see what street I'm on but in stead I saw bright headlights coming towards me the last thing I remember is screaming into the phone before blacking out ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*harrys point of view*

i was on the phone to riley asking her when she would be home but i heard her scream "RILEY!" i shouted hoping to get an answer but she didnt i could hear sirens in the background but then the phone cut off everyone was crouded around me "whats happened?" perrie asked worried "i - i think riley got into an accident i said not really sure myself just as zayn was about to speak perries phone went off.

we all piled into the car on the way to the hospital it seemed to take forever but it was silent but when we finally got there we had to wait in the waiting room.

*nialls point of view*

i knew i shouldnt of shouted at her when her dads doing the same if only i didn't shout at her she could of been in my arms cuddled up watching a movie but instead here we are in the fucking waiting room of the hospital i didn't even realise i was crying till perrie came over and hugged me and wiped away my tears "it's my fault" i cried "no its not niall" perrie said "it is if she doesn't make it i will never forgive myself" i sobbed even harder "Riley's a fighter she will make it" perrie replied and got up and went back to zayn.

About a hour and a half later the doctor came out looking at his clipboard "your all here for riley right" he said looking at all of us "yeah" we all replied "do you want the good or bad news?" He asked "good" perrie said quickly "okay well riley survived the surgery" he said "and the bad?"zayn said "riley slipped into a coma we couldn't stop her we dont know why or how ling it will last im sorry"he said before leaving thats when we all broke down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i said it would be up already but as i was typing it my laptop shut down so i had to redo it again tell me what ya think. 5 votes for the next chapter xxxxx ❤️