Chapter 15

*previously*

I slowly got under the covers with him and took his hand "i remember" i whispered and kissed each knuckle before falling asleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*nialls point of view*

I woke up and felt someones hand in mine i turned over and there was riley "morning babe howd you sleep?" She asked 'babe' what the hell she didnt remember us so why is she calling me babe "urm yeah i slept fine what are you doing in here?" I asked "oh so i cant sleep in my boyfriends bed then"she said wait so she did remem- thats it she came in last night and said she remembers "riley omg you dont know how happy i am to hear you say that" i said moving closer and wrapping her in a hug "i know me too" she said before kissing me "so what do you want to do today"i said "urmm i dont mind up to you" she said "well i say that we stay here since the girls are coming over today"i said.

*rileys point of view*

Niall said that the girls would be coming over today and by girls i knew he meant Danielle and Eleanor and i was scared they were beautiful and i was me *ding dong ding dong* "riley"mum shouted i walked down the stairs and saw them they were even more beautiful in person "riley" they said and i nodded and they hugged me "your so beautiful" dani said "agreed" Eleanor said also "so we were think now that your 18 we would go to a club later and chill out here for the rest of the day" mum said "yeah that sounds good" i replied.all that afternoon was spent watching movies and then we had to go get ready the girls helped me and when i walked down the stairs everyones mouth dropped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they are in England now and i will post the link in the next chapter to her outfit xxxx