CHAPTER 7

*RILEYS POINT OF VIEW*

i had been out  of hospital for about 2 weeks though these 2 weeks me,mum (perrie),dad (zayn) had a lot of family time and had a lot of questions asking me if i was okay witch i was, right now i was laying on the sofa watching finding nemo while the boys were at a meeting buti didnt know what it was about but i didnt care. mum said i start school tomorrow but she had to leave tonight coz one of her family members are really ill so it would be just me and the boys hopefully perrie will be back before my birthday this birthday is special i would be 18 perrie was the only one that knew it was my birthday this week on staurday and said she would do her best to  get her but if she couldnt she would make it up witch i said was fine. 

*next day* 

the sound of my alarm going off woke me oh yeah i have school i got up and had a shower when i got out i dried my hair and curled it and put a bit of makeup on and what i was gonna wear once i was done i went down to see dad and niall ready to take me to school i was feeling sick i guess my first day at school. we pulled up to the school and it was huge i got out the car and walked to the office to get my timetable, i was then walking to my locker when i hit into someone "im so sorry" i said bending down to get my stuff that i dropped "its okay dont worry about it" the person said i looked up to see he was helping me "are you new here?" he asked me " yeah im riley" i said to him "im adam nice to meet you" he said "you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?" he asked me "yeah sure" i answerd "what lessons you got?" i gave him my timetable "sweet you got all day with me" he said handing it back "cool" i said and we walked to first lesson 

*after school* 

first day went better than i though i sat with adam and his friends they are really nice i smoked for the first time dad doesnt know and niall or any of the boys for that matter of fact if they did find out i would be dead "hey hun how was ur first day?" dad asked me "it was great" i said smiling "did you make friends?" "yeah loads£ i said thing back to lunch "thats good urmm your gonna have to walk tomorrow" dad said "yeah thats fine with me" i replied going up to my room "hey baby" niall said as i got in my room "heyyy" i said going over to hug him "urmm why do you smell like smoke?" he asked pulling away from the hug " oh urmm when i was wallking and people after school so thats why" i said "oh oaky then" he replyed. 

*skip a few days to friday*

i woke up again to get ready to go to school i did the same as i did yeaterday and walked to school i met with adam and brooke (there going out) and walked with them. i was in lesson when i felt my phone vibrate i got it out and it said:I LOVE YOU DONT FORGET IT <3 XXXXXXX - NIALLER  okay what was that about i shrugged it off and went to lunch i sat down with the rest and rolled a fag upp lighting it and putting it to my lips and inhaling we started talking about random stuff till the bell went and we went to oour next lesson. after school i walked with adam and that lot till i got to my road. i ented the house and it was so quite too quite i walked to the kitchen to see a note taped to the fridge it said:RILEY WERE SORRY WE DIDNT TELL YOU BUT WE HAD TO GO ON A 3 MONTH TOUR DONT WORRY THOUGH WE WILL BE BACK BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOUR MUM SHOULD BE HOME SOON LOVE YOULOADS, THE BOYS XXXX  are they serious niall knew it was my birthday tommorw and 3 months really? i pulled out my phone and text brooke: HEY CAN WE MEET LOCAL SHOP NEED HELP? :) X. i waitedfor a reply SURE BE THERE IN 10 :) X. i went to zayns room and stole about $100 im sure he wont miss it i got cchanged and met up with brooke "so what you need help with?" she asked "my hair im gonna dye it" i reply to say i was pissed off would be an understatment i was beyond pissed we went in the store and got a black and blue hair dye. next stop was the tattoo parlor i wanted to get my tounge and lip peiced so i did and didnt give a shit brooke and me went back and did my hair and it was amazing. 

*later that night* 

i logged into twitter and made a tweet @RILEY_MALIK2222: LOVING ME NEW HAIR XX :D with a photo attacted to it i got loads of rts and some of the boys but i ignore them they left without telling me so who cares not me now time for some fun.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow whats happing to riley? what do you thing shes gonna do? i couldnt be bothed with this chapter but i did it so i hope you like it comment what you want to happen and vote it :) xxx