Chapter 9

'Rileys point of view'

The door opened and there stood 4 police men everyone ran out the back door till it was just me and my friends "what's going on here" one police man asked " just a party it's my birthday" I said to him another walked over to the kitchen where the alcohol was and other went over to were every one was smoking "your under arrest for underage drinking and possession of drugs" the main one said ( I can't remember if I said but there in America and the drinking age is 21) I was about to say something back but got cuffed and was being taken out the front door we got half way down the drive when I saw Mom and the guys "Riley what are you doing?" Mom asked nearly in tears "I'm sorry" was all I could say before getting in the car . I was sitting on the bed in the cell doing nothing for about 3 and a half hours till the guard came and got me "Malik your parents are here" he said open the door I walked out and into the main office where mom and dad was I walked straight up to mom and gave her a hug she immediately wrapped her arms round me "why did you lie babe" she asked "coz I knew you would worry about me and what are you doing here" I said and asked " I was coming to surprise you for you BIRthDAY" she said making birthday standing out dad just lowed his head "come lets get home" mom said and we went home.as soon as I walked in the front door i had loads of arms around me I didn't hug any of them back not even Niall I just went straight upstairs.

*the next day*

i woke up to a massive head ache and i remembered what happend the boys,dad,mom i walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror my eyes were blood shocked,my hair was a mess, my make up was all around my eyes i groaned at what i saw and turned the shower on and stripped and hopped in i done eveything you normally do in a shower and wrapped a towle around me walking back to my room i put on some ripped skinny jeans and a tank top and my black vans i grabbed a hoodie,my phone,money and my cigarette packet and put them in my hoodie pocket i ran down stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was i ignored then and took some painkillers knowone talked untill i was walking towards the front door "where you going?" dad asked me i ignored him "mom im going out be back later"i said to mom andd opened the door and ran down the road. i started walking once i got to our hang out spot they are already there ( texted them before) "hey nice party last night" brooke said i smiled "well it was till the cops came" i said laughing i to out a fag and lit it we talked for ages when i decided to go home. i walked thought the door and mom pulled me into a hug "hun" she asked "yeah" i said "why do you smell of somke?"she questioned me i thought of something quick "oh just when ii was coming home i walked down the stree and there was some guys smoking and i had to go through them"i said happy with my answer "okay whatever then and your dad wants to talk to you" she said before walking off into a different room i found dad in the living room with all the boys "hey dad mom said you wanted to talk" i said "yeah why the hell did you think it was okay for a party with alcohol and drugs were you doing them?" he asked me "it was my birthday at least they remembered... unlike some people"i said mumbling the last part "WHAT" he yelled "I SAID AT LEAST THEY REMEBERED UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE" i yelled back looking at all of the boys that was when i felt a sting in my cheek and my head whip to the side i put my hand into my pockets ready to walk out but an arm grabbed mine pulling it out and everything in that pocket and when i say everything i mean everything .... oh shit i thought to myself .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow i havent updated for a while so i thought i would sorry its short but at least i updated xxxxxx