Chapter 5

Recap:"CALL A AMBULANCE" I heard Perrie scream and then I blacked out.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------____----------------------------------------

*perries point of view*

"CALL A AMBULANCE" I shouted both boys looked up "what why" niall asked wiping his nose clearing off the blood I moved aside and they both gasped niall ran over to her holding her in his arms and I ran to the door hearing frantic knocking I knew it was the paramedics I pointed to where Riley was and in no time they were carrying her out into the ambulance taking her away I met them there with Zayn as Niall went in the ambulance with her.

In know time we were they and took her away and pushing me back to the waiting room. We had been waiting for 3 hours 3 fuckin hours with no word on how she was I was leaning on zayn and Niall had his head in his hands leaning on his knees I was about to speak when the doctor came in " are you hear for Riley Malik?" He asked "yeah how is she?"Niall asked getting up "who are you to her?"he asked back " I'm her boyfriend"he said I felt Zayn tense up as he said that "so how is she?" I asked "well she had a minor memory loss but she will remember you, she suffers from depression and she has a eating disorder" the doctor explained to us "we just need to ask a few questions" he told us "yeah okay that's fine" Zayn said "what's her age?"he asked "15" Perrie said "urmm no she's 17 nearly 18 ,what makes you say she's 15?" He said we all stood there shocked my Riley was 17 nearly 18 "well when we got her the lady said she was 15,she told us she was 15" I said " when she was younger she had an accident and was in a coma for 2 years" he said "oh okay, we'll can we go see her?" Zayn said while niall just kept quite. We went in and saw her awake "hey Hun how are you?" I asked.

*rileys point of view*

"hey Hun how are you?" perrie asked "fine just a bit of a headache" I replied "can we talk?" Zayn asked me "what's up?" Ii said sitting up " why did you tell us your 15?" Niall asked " I am" I said confused "love your not 15 your 17" zayn said okay now I was confused.

/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So I know it's short but I really could not be bothered today I only did it coz my friend was bugging me about it so yeah xxxxx