Chapter 2

*rileys point of view*

I woke up the next morning and got up to have a shower I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off looking in the mirror I saw all the scars some from me and some from my mums boyfriend I hopped into the shower and washed my hair with my fav apple shampoo once I was done I got changed into some black skinny jeans with a hollister top and a hoodie and pushed my selves up and put on my black toms.i walked downstairs to me met with Mary (I think I put Mary) "ready for today love.?" She asked me "I guess but it's not like I'm gonna be adopted" I say walking away into my bedroom I was laying there thinking of what my life was like I must of been thinking for a while coz Mary called me down the first couple was here.first couple had been and took a girl that I didn't even know was here then I saw the familiar hair color that hit me with the door Perrie I thought what was she doing here?

*perries point of view*

Me and zayn pulled up to the place and I got out and told zayn I would meet him in there "scuse me I'm looking for Riley" I said to the woman who I guess was Mary "Riley god why do you need her" she asked back "I want to adopt her" I say smiling " really that's grate news she's been in here a while" Mary says "okay well I want her so can I fill these forms out?" I ask " sure let me go get Riley why you fill them out" Mary says and goes somewhere wile she was gone zayn came in and up to me " here u go you can take Riley" Mary said stepping aside to let Riley thought to us " hey Riley" I say " hi Perrie and...." She says "zayn" zayn said sticking out his hand to shake Riley's but she flinched away "give her time" way all Mary mouthed to me Riley said her good byes and we walked out the door.

*rileys point of view*

No this could not be happening I can't be near zayn it looks like he's gonna hurt me I can't go but Perrie wants me so I guess I will try my hardest.

___________________________________\________________________________

Short chapter I know but I wasn't in the mood but there you go guys I love you all so much x

P.s. I'm not trying to say cutting is good because it's not I've been though it and it's horrible but I'm trying to recover so just message me if you wanna talk I'm gonna be here for all of ya out there xxx