Chapter 14

*previously*

"Perrie" i shouted jumping out of bed and giving her a hug "i remember you hit me with the door but thats all"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*perries point of view*

She didnt remember me or any of us except josh how did she know him he was 21 and she was 18,josh didnt know who she was but then all of the sudden "PERRIE" got shouted followed by riley jumping out of bed and giving me a hug "i remember you hit me with a door but thats all" she said i chuckled at the memory but then it all got serious again "so what you mean is you dont remember your dad,mum,boyfriend,friends?"i said point to all of them she didnt respond "zayns your dad,im your mum and niall's your boyfriend and josh well im not sure and the others are your friends"i said again she looked deep in thought and then said "right" after moments of waiting for and answer.

*rileys point of view*

"zayns your dad,im your mum and niall's your boyfriend and josh well im not sure and the others are your friends"perrie/mum said "right"i said "hello miss edwards and mr malik riley can go home now i understand she doesnt remember but take her home and show her stuff and she will remember eventually just give her time" the doctor said to 'mum' and 'dad' i got out of bed with perries help and got changed and signed me out the car ride was silent and we pulled up to a massive house and all got out of the car we got inside and everyone went there separate ways "mum" i said "can you show me to my room please" "yeah sure"she said and showed me to my room " just come down when your ready"she said "okay" i replied while sitting down on my bed i unpacked my stuff from the hospital and started walking down the stairs when i heard perrie talking "i cant believe she doesnt remember us"she said while crying "hey its okay she will remember at some point you heard the doctor we have to give her time" dad said it felt weird calling him dad but i carried on walking down the stairs.all thought out dinner it was quiet and i excused myself to shower and get ready for bed,i heard everyone shouting night to each other so i went to be thinking.after thinking for what seem like forever i turned over and looked at the clock and it read 1:33am and i started to remember me and niall i remember us being together i slowly got out of bed and walked to his room he was sleeping and he looked so cute i walked further into his room and lifted the covers up and slid in next to him i took one of his hands " i remember" i whispered and kissed each knuckle before i fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New update for you guys because i love you all so much xxxc ❤️