chapter 23 LAST CHAPTER INFO AT THE END

* previously* (rileys point of view)

we must have been lying there for ages cos we heard everyone come in i quickly got up and got dressed and i had to tell them all i went downstairs and everyone was there and niall followed me down "hey guys i need to tell you something" i said "im gonna aplly for uni and get my degree i hope you can all understand" i said and after i said that i walked back upstairs to my room. i was just thinking about what had just happend and then telling them i was gonna apply for uni what the hell?.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

*rileys point of view* 

i was online looking at unis and i found NYU (sorry if this isnt one in America but im not from there) i looked thought photos and read reviews and i knew thats where i wanted to go i found the forms and applied (cos u know everythings online now) half way thought mom came in and asked me if i really wanted to go and i told her yes as i had missed out on some school years after that she left me but i could them all talking downstairs but 2 voices stood out the most and that was mom and dad they were arguing over something but i didnt want to get involed so i just left it i had finally finished my application and just went to bed. 

i woke up again in the middle of the night to doors slamming open and shut i looked over and niall was sound asleep i got out of bed to see what it was and it was mom and dad again whats going on with them lately? i wanted to find out so i went to talk to mom "hey whats going on with you and dad?" i asked "we didnt want to tell anyone yet but im pregant" she said wait what did i hear her correctly "oh umm okai"i had no clue what to say  so i just said night and left. 

*time skip 2 weeks later* 

i got a letter through from NYU saying i got acepted so thats all ive been doing is packing for the last 3 days and i leave at the end of this week i could wait even though it would be a 4 hour drive 4 hours away from my family wow never thought this would happpen to me i need to make this week last even though ive been feeling ill ive probs just got a bug or something. 

*end of the week* 

so  this is it im leaving for uni today and i couldnt be anymore excited everyone came down to help carry things except from mom obviously she would carry the light things,the car ride seem to go on forever and ever and since i said i wanted to come to uni nialls distanced himself from me and i have no idea why he goes on tour all the time so he wont be here most of the time i must have got lost in my thoughts ans we were already there at the campus everyone got a box or two and carried it to my dorm i had no idea who my roomate would be but ii guess its time to find out i put the key in a opened the door there was a girl alreay sitting on one of the beds her side already done she looked oddly familur "parker?"i asked "riley?" omg it was her i put the box down and ran and hugged her "this is crazy your gonna be my roomate"i said "i knowwww" i sure have missed her.everyone didnt leave till i had everything unpacked and then they left with mom crying niall just gave me a hug and that was all so i just left it me and parker put a film on and just fell asleep.i woke up and ran to the bathroom pukeing up whatever was left in my stomach parker came in a held my hair back for me "thanks"i said "its okai,is this the first time or has there been more?"she asked "ive been pukeing in the morning for about 3 weeks now"i told her she looked thoughtful "u think u could be pregant by any chance?" she asked then it hit me niall didnt wear protection when we got back rom the airport "you stay her ill run and get some tests"parker said i felt sick just thinking about it,10 minutes later she came back with 4 tests i done everything i had to do and had to wait 5 minutes then 5 mins seemed like a life time finally the timer went off and i looke POSITIVE ,POSITIVE they all were all 4 SHITTT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okai well this is a bit of a twist this is the last chapter i ahve had so much fun writing this book i will do a sequel as i said before but ill have a bit of a break and finish my other one off (the new girl) i hope you have enjoyed it as much as i have writing it i love all you guys thank you for all the views and votes i will post one more thing and that will be the sequel i love you guys <3 xxx