Chapter 10

*Previously*

"hey dad mom said you wanted to talk" i said "yeah why the hell did you think it was okay for a party with alcohol and drugs were you doing them?" he asked me "it was my birthday at least they remembered... unlike some people"i said mumbling the last part "WHAT" he yelled "I SAID AT LEAST THEY REMEBERED UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE" i yelled back looking at all of the boys that was when i felt a sting in my cheek and my head whip to the side i put my hand into my pockets ready to walk out but an arm grabbed mine pulling it out and everything in that pocket and when i say everything i mean everything .... Oh shit I thought to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Riley's point of view*

I bent down to quickly pick them all up but someone beat me to it I looked and saw it was Liam he passed them to dad my Cheek was still sting from when he had hit me but I couldn't care less right now "WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?!" Dad screamed at me "what do the look like" I snapped back "are you trying to kill yourself?" Dad asked "no but your doing the same does mom even know you still do it" I said and asked "no she doesn't and she won't be told" he said back "really let's see about this MOM!" I yelled seconds later she came in "what's up Hun?" She asked "you know how you asked me why I smelt like smoke well I smoke but did you know dad still does it" I said with a sly smile on my face "w-what is this true zayn" she asked him "yeah" he replied mom walked out crying and up the stairs zayn walked out after her Louis was the first one to Speak up "you've really took it to far this time Riley" he said "yeah okay then whatever" I mumbled back they all walked out one by one telling me how much of a disappointment I am but what hurt me the most is when Niall told me what he thought of me "do you realise how much you have hurt us all but mostly Zayn and perrie their relationship is on the line do you not think of other no you don't all you think about is yourself as long as your okay it's fine" he said but I decided to cut in " yeah and do you know what hurt me coming home from school and seeing a note saying all of you had left and really what was it a day or to till my birthday my 18th birthday was meant to be special but no you all packed up and left me" I said crying "who even are you I don't even recognises you anymore" and with that he left I walked out the living room door and all the boys were standing in the hallway I walked past them all and out the front door going wherever I was taking to by my car.

I ended up driving to a Starbucks about half an hour away I went to the desk to order "welcome to Starbucks my I take Riley " the guy behind the desk said "josh" I said in less than a whisper "how are you"he asked me "good u" I said "I'm good look I get off in like 15 mins I was wondering if we could catch up?" He asked "yeah sure okay then" I said back I got my drink and waited for him to finish. Josh had just finished his shift and we decided to go to the park and sat on a bench he asked what had happened since he last saw me and I told him everything by the end I was crying I felt a pair of arms go around me and I just stayed and cried.

*nialls point of view*

"who even are you I don't even recognises you anymore" I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth I watched as she walked out and out the front door it was silent for 5 minutes before zayn and Perrie came back down and asked where Riley was and harry told them zayn was gonna go find her but I said that I would I thought of all the places she could be the park bingo I walked to the park and saw her sitting on a bench with a guy crying to him I watched as he put his arms around her and I felt a pang of jealously go though me I carried on watching I turned away slowly going back to the house.

*rileys point of view*

I pulled away and said sorry for getting makeup on his top and said I had to get home he gave me his number and he told me to text him anytime I wanna talk I walked back to my car and started driving ohm when I got a phone call from harry "yellow" I said " hey when you gonna be home" he asked "I'm now on my way home" I said "okay where r u " he asked " urmm I'm on" I looked out the window to see what street I'm on but in stead I saw bright headlights coming towards me the last thing I remember is screaming into the phone before blacking out...

Omg what did I just do? I know it's been a while since I last updated but never mind hope you liked the chappy I'll post link to what josh looks like in comments 😊 xxxx