Chapter 13

*previously*

I woke up and saw people next to my bed i had no idea who the brunnet was no it cant be "josh" i screamed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*rileys point of view*

The blonde looked gone out on how i remember josh and not him but the boy in my dream was josh my brother when my mum and dad split up my dad took josh and my mum took me "josh its me riley" i said he looked at me not knowing who i was "please you must remember me,remember playing in the garden in the sand pit in the summer with dad?" i said but he doesn't move tears started to well up in my eyes and i started crying and pushed the button the nurse came in "hello riley what can i do for you?" she asked "c-can y-you p-please g-get them o-out?" "sure honey,im gonna have to ask you two to leave"she said turning away from me and to josh and the unknown.later that dad i was in my room colouring when the nurse came in and told me i had vistiors i thought of who it could be mum?,dad? even josh? on this own the door opened and a young couple walked in holding hands "oh riley we were so worried about you" the woman with blonde hair with pink ends said just then josh and the guy from earlier walked in along with more guys "not to be rude or anything but who are you all?i know who josh is but who are the rest of you?" i asked everyone started crying and the doctor came in "okay riley im just gonna ask you a few questions okay?" He said "okay fire away"i replied "full name?" he asked "riley devine" i said "date of birth?" he asked again "8th june" (i cant remember if i said when her birthday was so its now jume the 8th) "how old are you?" he asked for the last time "im 3 gonna be 4 soon"i said smiling everyones mouth dropped "riley dear your not 3 your 18 you already had your birthday"the doctor said "w-what do you mean im 18?" "It means your 18"he said i started to remember bits from the years and remembered an important thing from when i was 15 and got hit by a door "perrie" i shouted and jumped out of bed and gave her a hug " i remember you hit me with a door when i was 15 but thats all i remember" ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short and sorry i havent posted in a while but i saw ONE DIRECTION and 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER on june the 8th at wemberly it was amazing 5sos will be in this story at some point xxxxxxx