Chapter 6: Breakups and Makeups

Austin's POV

I don't know what her problem is.

I haven't done anything wrong. Yes, sure maybe I annoyed her a little bit in class but it wasn't my worst. I even saved her! I just don't get it, why are girls so complicated? It's like they want you to save them, but when you do they get all pissed at you.

For the rest of the day I was pissed. Hell, I don't even know why I'm pissed. I saved her. End of story. If she wants to be mad at me then let her. I'm not gonna let some girl ruin my mood.

"Austin, you coming?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw that Jake was calling me. Tonight the boys and I were going to go to Mikey's house. There was a game tonight and his parents were working the night shift at the hospital. There was gonna be beer, girls, and football on a large flat screen. What else could a guy ask for?

"Yea," I headed toward his jeep and hopped in. We drove with the music on full blast not caring about the weird glares people were giving us.

We arrived and were met by Brittany and her crew. They had just come from cheerleading practice, so they were still wearing their tight tops with their short shorts. Brittany was the tallest, she was the captain of the cheerleading team. Lacey and Casey, the twins, were her back up crew you could say. The three approached us and Brittany immediately put her arms around my neck. To hell with, I thought. Its been a messed up day. It's time to let go and have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jezebel's POV

THE NEXT DAY

So I'm tired and in shock.

Mostly in shock but tired all the same.

Daniel is so ridiculous I swear. So guess what? The whole show he put on yesterday was because "supposedly" he and Kimmy had broken up yesterday. Kimmy and Daniel have been dating since they were sophmores in high school. They have "broken up" so many times I lost count. It's always that Kimmy caught Daniel flirting with some girl or Daniel finds KImmy pecking a guy on the check to get him jealous. Things like that. They are both so in love that they even went to the same college to stay together. Those two can't stay away from each other if the universe depended on it. The day they do break up is the day the world ends. Now I love my brother, don't get me wrong but that is the biggest bullsh*t I've heard in a while.

And now I feel stupid too because I should have seen it coming.

I find this whole situation so comical that even though I'm tired I woke up in a good mood. Daniel is still sleeping and he decided that he is going to stay home today because he is heartbroken and cant bear the sight of her today.

I give him exactly two minutes, until she calls to apologize. And then BAM it's like nothing happened.

*Ringing of a cellphone*

Wow, that didn't even take a minute. I'm getting better at this.

"What?" Daniel growls into the phone.

Moment of silence as someone speaks on the other line.

"I don't want to talk to you," he spits into the phone. Then why did you pick up the phone?

"No I'm not gonna forgive you, what you did yesterday was unforgivable!" he continues.

Oh what I wouldn't do to put that phone on speaker now.

"I don't care if you had to much to drink, you still shouldn't have been near near him Kim."

"You know I didn't mean it, " I hear a girls voice. Huh, I guess he put her on speaker.

"I DON'T CARE!" he yells

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!?! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION?!?!" She yells back.

"WHAT PART OF THIS CONVERSATION IS CIVILIZED?!? CARE TO SHARE CAUSE I'M LOST!"

"IF YOU WOULD JUST SHUT THE F UP THEN MAYBE YOU'D LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!"

"Daniel stop screaming you'll wake up Lena!" Dad calls out. Gee thanks dad i was actually enjoying this.

"Already awake," Lena says.

"See what you did?!? You woke my entire family." Daniel says

"Blaming me for stuff is what got us here in the first place!" Kimmy says back.

"No what got us here in the first place is the fact that you can't keep you hands off any guy you see!"

"You know what Danny, if you truly feel that way about me then we're through!"

"Please," he snaps back.

"For real this time!" she says.

"100% fine with me!"

"Fine!"

Then the phone call ends.

In 5...4.....3.....2....

RING RING!

"Hello? Kimmy?" Daniel responds.

"No baby I'm the one that should be sorry. Don't even stress about it. It won't happen again. I trust you 100%."

Mumbling on the other line

"Let's do something tonight. "

More mumbling.

"K, I'll pick you up at seven. I love you." He ends the call.

And that's how it's done ladies and gentlemen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin's POV

School was LONG!

But all I'm missing is just two more periods and I'm done for the day! Unfortunately those two periods are with Jezebel.

No! Don't think about her. You had fun yesterday and that's all that matters.

"Hey guys, maybe we should skip class today." I suggest.

"Nah, my teacher says if I miss one more class she'll talk to my coach and get me kicked off the team." Mikey says.

"Yea, I don't want to take any risks." Jake says. The rest of the guys nod their heads in agreement.

So I'm screwed.

The lunch bell sounds signaling lunch is over. Great, I thought.

On my way to class, I see her walking with a couple of friends. Wait, is she walking with Mason? 'Who cares?' my conscience says to me. Not me. I keep watching her though. She is happy today, she is actually smiling. It's like one of those million dollar smiles and I can't help but wonder what put it there. 'Mason, that's what' Shut up conscience. She walks into class with him and then they head to their seats. I make my way to my seat next to her. I'm still a tad mad at her, but seeing her so free made my anger dissolve a bit. The bell rings. I await a period full of silence.

"Hey," says to me.

Okay so now she talks to me? And in a good mood too?

I swear I will never understand women.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Again I apologize for the long wait.

Did you like it?

If you did then don't hesitate to vote, comment, or share.

Not proofread

xoxoxox

Fran