Surprised Guest

Two weeks later

Your POV

So far you understood everyone's medical records. That means you know what they were or weren't allergic to, and what has happened to them in the past. You were in your office creating medical herbs to help the most stressful people to relax and rest better.

"Hey (F/n) what's up?" Ayano said as she came here to hang with you.

"Nothing just the ceiling."

"Haha very funny doc." She said as she sigh.

"No seriously what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to create a remedy that will help people relax from their daily routine." You said as grind the herbs.

"Well just send them to vacation."

"Not everyone can travel as the nobles can. Plus it's for Leila she's been busy lately and I can tell she hasn't slept in these past few days. And not because I'm a doctor it's noticeable to everyone even that Baka Ryo." You said as she smiled.

"Hey, can I ask you something? You can answer if you want."

"Good right ahead I'm listening."

"Have you ever fallen in love?" You stop and looked at her.

"Well I did but he's no longer important."

"Why did he break up with you or something."

"No....he died," You said as you grab the necklace that Lelouch and Rolo gave you. With the ring that was now attached to the necklace.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know."

"It's alright he's probably happy now that he's reunited with his Princess again"

"Princess? You mean he was a knight?" She asked curiously who this guy was.

"Yeah, you probably heard of him Suzaku Kururugi the Knight of Zero."

"Wait you went out with him?! How?!" She asked.

Ayano POV

This is crazy (F/n) went out with THE Suzaku Kururugi. He was an inspiration to many Japanese here.

"Can we not talk about this, please. I prefer never to talk about it again."

"Oh sorry, it's just... wow. I thought you go for a Britannian or someone lower than him."

"Well we grew up together but that ancient history now. So did you need something?"

"Oh yeah, do you want to eat lunch with us?"

"Sure I should be done with this by then. Unless there's an emergency." She said and smiled.

"Okay well, I better leave you alone. Do you want me to close the door or leave it open?"

"Can you leave it close please," She said as I closed the door. I began to walk where the guys are and saw them laughing around.

"Did she say yes?" Yuki asked.

"Yep"

I walked away from them and walked towards the gardens. Even if it is a military base it's very beautiful in the gardens.

"Someone help!" Someone yelled.

I turn and saw a girl with long lime-green hair and hazel eyes. What caught my attention was her wound.

"What happened?" I asked but she passed out.

"Ryo! Yuki! Anybody help!"

Your POV

You manage to finish grinding the herbs to make sure they weren't too thick or thin in packets.

"Alright now I just have to find the right combination." You said out loud until your door open.

"Doc she needs help Ayano found her and she looks badly hurt," Ryo said as you turn around and saw C.C in his arms passed out.

"Put her on the table." You open the cabinets and took out bandages,   gauze, medical tape, rubbing alcohol, and ointment.

"Alright, I need you guys to go outside and wait. One of you should inform miss Leila about this." You said as they close the door.

"You sure know how to surprise me C.C."

C.C POV

I felt something sting my side. All I remember was being attacked and Lelouch was taken. Then I manage to get to what looked like a military base without no one seeing me. Then I found someone and passed out.

"You sure know how to surprise me C.C" I heard someone say.

That voice sounds familiar. I wonder if it's a dream and see nothing has changed.

"How's she doing?" I hear another voice but I don't recognize the voice.

"She's unconscious probably from the lack of sleep and energy. She is a bit dehydrated about a day or two at most and hasn't eaten for a few days. Her wound isn't too severe as it looks. What may have caused them was either a Knightmare attack or an explosion. Overall she should wake up after a good long rest."

"I see thank you (F/n). Please notify me when she wakes up and have a change of clothes ready for her as well." The other voice said. But she mentioned (F/n) could it be the same (F/n) I'm looking for.

"Yes ma'am."

Your POV

Leila left and you got some clothes ready in case C.C woke up. You walked over to the window and open it to breathe fresh air.

'I wonder what may have caused C.C to be in this condition?'