Love Concers All

Suzaku POV

I woke up in a different room than mine. I felt lazy to get up from the comfortable bed. I try to get up but felt something holding me down. I look to see my beloved princess sleeping quietly.

'My god she's adorable when she sleeps' I smiled as I hugged her closely. Her body was warm and got perfectly in my arms. I can't believe she'll be mine and only mine very soon.

"Suzaku," She said with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning princess did I wake you up."

"No, I just had a weird dream." She said as she got up and stretch her arms out.

"What was it about?"

"I saw princess Euphemia and she said thanks for giving him hope. I'm assuming she meant you but why hope?" She asked.

"Silly girl your love for me is hope for the future of a family of my own to call home," I said as I hug her.

"Never knew you would think about it like that." She said with a smile. I kissed her and she blushed from it.

"Your so cute when you blush."

"Well I haven't brushed my teeth and you kiss me with morning breath." She said embarrassed about her morning breath.

"I don't care you better get used to it," I said as I kissed her again.

Your POV

When Suzaku left to go change you went to the bathroom and do what you normally do. Brushing your hair and your teeth and washing your face. You change from your pjs to some casual clothes. You looked down at your ring and smiled at the thought of you marrying Suzaku.

'I can't believe I'm going to get married

'I can't believe I'm going to get married.' You thought happily. You couldn't wait to get married to Suzaku.

"Wait if we're getting married does that I'll come here to live with him or does he go to the EE.UU and live with me?" You asked out loud.

Time skip

You walk to see everyone eating and talking. Lelouch was listening to Nunnanlly about her being able to create peace with other countries. As for the lovely couple, they were a blushing mess.

'Oh god please tell me they didn't do that!' You panicked at the thought of them having kids at a young age.

"Oh (F/n) come in and join us," Leila said as you nervously walk to them.

"So how was your date? Was it romantic?" Lelouch asked as everyone seem to lean in.

"Why do I get the feeling that everyone knew he was going to propose to me last night?" You asked.

"Because we've been helping him out since he left," Leila said.

"But how did you guys know when he was going to propose?"

"Well, he told us what he was planning so we've kept it a secret from you to make it a surprise," Akito said as you seem to get what he said.

"I see well I'm glad you didn't tell me." You said as you smiled.

"So let see the ring then," Nunnanlly said as she was excited to see it. When everyone saw it they were amazed by how unique it looked.

"I can't wait to see you in a wedding dress." She said as she got all excited.

"Well, then why don't you take her and find the dress first," Lelouch said.

"Your right come now we're wasting time talking. Let's go, Leila!" Nunnanlly said as she began to move while Leila drag you away from the table.

"Wait I didn't get to eat yet!" You yelled as the guys seem to continue to eat.

Time skip after shopping

Suzaku POV

I walked back to my fiancee's room only to see her laying down. She probably got dragged to go shopping again. Knowing Nunnanlly she wanted to make everything perfect. I wonder if it's a genetic thing like her brother.

"Hey, Suzaku can you do me a favor?" My princess asked as she raised her head.

"Anything for you."

"Never take me shopping with Nunnanlly EVER. That girl may be in a wheelchair but she has a very strong grip." She said as she laid back down.

"I can't say if I can do that but I'll try. Anyway, how was your day other than going shopping against your will."

"Boring.... hey if we getting married where are we going to live?" She asked I smiled at her and walk to the bed and laid down next to her.

"I already have a special place and bought the lands already. It's pretty isolated so no one will bother us. Also, it's a surprise for you at least until the honeymoon is over." I said as she blush bright red. I am sure even a lobster would be jealous of her.

"You know I hate it when you do that." She said as she buried her head in the pillow.

"But you still love me no matter how much you hate me," I said while hugging her.

"You got that right anyway how do you want the wedding just friends and family. Not that we have much family." She said as she turn to look at me.

"Probably a small wedding but knowing Milly she'll find out about our engagement. So I'll have to wear my mask and keep my identity a secret. That way the only person who can see my face is you and only you." I said as she smiled.

"Alright so is it okay that we get married at that place. You know where right?" She asked.

"As long as I get to marry you and see you happy then I'm happy."

'So long as I have her by my side then I don't care where we go. I just want her to be happy and keep that beautiful smile on all the time.'