Dreams

Your POV

You were in a field of flowers with Nunnally. She was telling you how the gardens in the palace were like. You were smiling as you place the flower crown you made on her head.

"One day you'll be back there only time can tell us when. So promise never give up on your dreams okay Nunnally." You said with a smile.

"Okay big sister."

"Hey, there we found you two. You don't know how long we've been looking for you." Suzaku said as Lelouch caught up to him while breathing hard from running.

"Hey, you alright Lelouch?" You asked as you gave him a water bottle.

"No, this idiot wouldn't slow down one bit." He said as Suzaku laugh at how unfit he is.

"Big brother look what big sister made me," Nunnally said as she turn towards where your voices were at.

"That looks so cute on you Nunnally." He said as Suzaku smiled.

"Big brother, will you marry big sister when you're older?" You both blush from that thought. You've always liked Suzaku ever since you've met each other.

"I don't think so I can't marry her she's our sister." He said as he control his blush.

"Oh really then what about you Suzaku?" She asked as Suzaku blushed red.

"No way I can't marry her and we'll never will!" He said as a
cross his arms.

"Come on Nunnally were just all friends plus no one wants a halfer like me. Anyway, I better go I think my parents are home now see you guys tomorrow." You yelled as you ran off towards your home. Your parents were still not there so you went to your room. You thought back at what Suzaku told Nunnally and began to cry.

"I shouldn't be surprised."

Night came in and your parents never came you made a sandwich and ate it alone like always and went to bed.

"Mama and Papa will be home eventually." You closed your eyes.

End of dream

You woke up and thought back on the dream. For so long that dream was one of the worst to remember. To this day it still is the worst to remember.

'That dream it's been forever since I had that." You saw you were in your room. You looked around and saw Suzaku next to your bed asleep. You looked at your clock and it read three in the morning.

'How long was I out?' You thought. You felt something holding your hand. Suzaku was holding your hand like someone would take you away if he let go.

'This idiot if only you knew what I felt that day. When you told Nunnally and Lelouch you would never marry me. Guess you meant what you said if you never try to find me.' You thought as you felt tears in your eyes.

'I'm still the same old fool who still loves you.' She wipe her tears as she removed your hand away from his.

Suzaku POV

I felt something slip out of my hand but I remember its (F/n) hand. I open my eyes and saw her crying.

'(F/n) this is all my fault.' I thought as I got up and hugged her. She tensed up as if surprised to know I was awake.

"What are you doing?" she said trying to hide her sadness.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I know you hate me for everything I did. I know you had enough of me making you feel pain. Yet what I hate most is seeing you cry and the cause of it is me." I said as she seemed taken back from the words I said.

"That day when Nunnally said if I would marry you I wasn't even thinking about that. All I ever thought was making sure we were safe. Now that we have gotten older I notice how much we have all changed. Even the day we became a couple I thought how much pain you've gone through because of me." I said as some tears began to fall.

"I'm not perfect but I want us to be together again. There wasn't one day that I never stop loving you. I still love you (F/n) and even if you hate me I will still love you and find a way to fix this mess I made for you." I let all the tears fall. All of it was true I still love her not because she's alive, but because she was there when I needed her the most.

"Suzaku," I heard her say softly.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," I kept saying over and over until I felt her arms around me.

"It's alright don't be sad. I could never hate you. Even if I try to hate you I would end up hurting myself more," She said as I pulled away from a little. She brought her hand and remove my tears.

"So stop apologizing alright it hurts me knowing I cause it." She said.

"So do you forgive me?"

"Yeah I'll forgive you just this once, but if you pull something like this again. I'll be the one to show you much more than pain." She said as she glared.

"Deal," I said as I hugged her.

"I miss you so much (F/n)."

"I miss you too Suzaku"