Discoveries

Suzaku POV

I was looking at the sky seeing how nice it was. How I wish to go out and find (F/n) and make our promise come true. But I think she must have moved on since the news of me being dead.

"Zero it's time we have everything ready for the trip to the EE.UU," Kallen said as she reported.

"Alright, I'll be there shortly." She nodded and left. I grab my bag that had a few items mainly clothes and the charm I got from (F/n) way back then.

"I hope she's doing okay?"

Ayano POV

"WHAT!!!" We all heard from the dining area.

"I wonder what going on?" Yuki asked.

"I'll say this she has good pair of lungs if she screams that loud," Ryo said as they ate.

I got up and head towards the infirmary. When I open it saw that girl with lime hair walking as nothing happen. Then I look at (F/n) who look like she wanted to beat someone up badly.

"When I get my hands on those two they'll see a real demon."

"Wow never seen you like this doc," I said as she notice and blushed from embarrassment.

"Sorry, Ayano I didn't see you there. Anyway, can you call Leila and tell her that our guest has woken up already."

"Sure thing."

"Thanks," I heard her say after I closed the door.

'I just saw a glimpse of her scary side. Note to self never get her angry.' I thought as I walk to Leila's office.

Your POV

You calmed down after Ayano left. You were happy but disappointed at the same time.

"C.C did you know about this?"

"Yes, I did. Lelouch asked us to keep it away from you so he could protect you from all the war. He even made Suzaku keep it away from you too." She said.

"So where's Suzaku if he's alive then?" She looked away.

"You can see him on TV with Nunnally." You began to think them it hit you.

"He's Zero isn't he." She nodded just as you were about to scream the door open.

"I got word she woke up," Leila said as Akito follow behind her.

"Yep, she's all better if you excuse me I need to release some unwanted emotions." You said putting on a fake smile.

"Are you sure you'll be fine? Do you want Yuki or Ayano to join you?" Leila asked.

"I prefer to go alone I'll just be in the forest if you need me." You said as you left.

Leila POV

She looked like something got her mad now. I turn to the mystery girl and she looked a bit familiar but it's probably my imagination.

"I'm Leila Malcal commander of the W-O I have some questions for you." She nodded and I began to ask her the questions.

Your POV

You got changed and walk deeper into the forest you ran for a few yards and you found a spot to release some anger

You got changed and walk deeper into the forest you ran for a few yards and you found a spot to release some anger. You were a good distance that no one will hear you you let go of all the pent-up anger.

"That ungrateful jerk! All this time I thought he was gone was a lie! He is going to get the worst out of me!" You yelled out loud.

Once you let it all out you began to throw punches in the air. You were always keeping yourself in shape. You were so focused that you practically almost punch someone in the face if you had pulled back your punch.

"My thanks for pulling back your punch and not knocking my teeth out." It was Yuki as he smiled nervously.

"Your welcome but why are you here?" You asked.

"Well, the commander said to call you in because a special guest will be arriving any minute now. So she wanted everyone there to greet them." He said with a blush.

"Alright, I'll get going." You began to walk ahead and saw Yuki behind you still blushing.

"Hey Yuki"

"Yeah"

"Never try to follow me I hate that about guys. Also if you see me in a bad mood don't come near me alright."

"Yeah got it but what got you in a bad mood?" He asked curiously.

"Something very personal that no one should know about. Anyway, I'll race you there and if you win I'll cook for you." You said as he smiled.

"Alright, but what if you win."

"You have to dress up as a girl that means make-up as well."

"You're on." He said as you got a head start and he try to outrun you.

Ayano POV

We were all at the entrance waiting for the special guest. Suddenly I heard some footsteps and looked and saw (F/n) and Yuki running.

"I win the bet." They both say at the same time.

"I think you guys got here at the same time. So no winner or loser." Ryo said out loud.

"Guess that settles it," Yuki said as he try to regain his breath.

"Yeah" (F/n) said as she stood up. They both shook hands as in agreement.

"You guys should hit the showers before they come in," I suggested as they nodded and went inside.

'Those two are competitive to each other.' I laugh a bit just think about them acting like little kids.