Hero Call: Part 1

Your POV

Looking up at the sky you saw a cloud that form into a cat. You would always see the clouds and would tell Nunnally what you see in the sky. You would always tell her everything about your feelings and secrets. Even your love for a certain boy that you knew he could never like you back.

"Hey, big sister if Suzaku doesn't care why do you stay near us?" She asked as you kept your eyes in the sky.

"I don't know the answer to that but I know I'll find that person who will love me the way o want to be loved. I don't want to be some prize to someone that can show off to his friends. I just want to be protected in the night, and encourage to do things no one would ever think I can do. I guess I just want someone to love me as me. It's confusing but one day I think you will understand." You said as you saw Nunally smile.

"I think I do understand it a bit. And I know you will find that one special person someday. So don't give up on the life you have to live to be with that person."

-------

You got up and saw Suzaku asleep next to you. You remembered what happened last night and smiled. He stayed for the night making sure you were safe from harm. You thought about that dream it's been a long time since you talk about boys like that to Nunally. Then again you were 10 at the time and she was so young to understand that.

'Today is the day we fight the rebels I just hope after this peace will return.' You look at the clock it was nearly 7 in the morning. You went to the bathroom and took a shower letting yourself relax before the real battle comes.

"We have to live at least to see our future to the end." You got out and put on some clean clothes that you brought in case Suzaku woke up. You were lucky you did he woke up and stretch.

"Morning did you sleep well?" You asked.

"Yeah what about you?" You nodded as you put your dirty clothes in the hamper.

"Yeah I did you should get ready today is a big day after all." You said while drying your hair.

"Yeah, I'll see you after breakfast alright." He got up and put on his mask and went back to his room.

'I wonder if he's nervous about today.'

Time skip

Suzaku POV

I got my food and ate it in my room so no one could see my face. Kaguya was sent back to Japan last night for that stun with the gun. Unfortunately for her, she will be unable to stay while were at war. I looked at the ring I got secretly from its velvet box. It took a whole week for it to be perfect. Gino had to go pick it up yesterday from the store. If everything goes as plan I'll propose to her tonight.

"Hey, it's me Gino we're ready when you are." He said through the door.

"Right I'm coming." I put on my mask and hid the box in a drawer making sure it was safe.

'Let the final battle begin.'

Time skip

Your POV

You've changed into the suit you were given and stood near Nightgale. You were nervous after all the training and planning it was time. Then again it's been so long since you went into actual battle. You took a seat inside the Nightgale and took deep breaths. Try to calm down your rapid heart from the fear of death of your comrades.

"Hey, are you there?" You asked through your communicator to talk with Leila and Lelouch.

"Yeah, I'm here you alright?" He answered.

"I'm a little nervous it's been so long since I've polite a Knightmare. I'm afraid to mess up and cause someone to die." You said as you could feel your heart increase its speed.

"Hey (F/n) don't worry we'll be in the bridge at W-O. Well be communicating through their so don't worry you'll do just fine." Lelouch said through your earpiece.

"Thanks that makes me feel way better. Hey, brother by any chance if I die and you have a daughter. Can you name her after me I don't want to die not being known. After all, I have done for the people I love close to my heart." You said as thought of all the good and bad times you had with your friends and family.

"Don't worry you will live and I have absolute fate in my knights," Lelouch said as you smiled.

"Yes my lord."

3rd POV

After launching everyone out everyone went into formation your group manage to stop. Everyone followed orders from Lelouch like they were the pieces of a chess game. Yet he knew one bad move he would lose not only freedom but his sister as well.

"Group R2 move towards the left and group A5 stand by the right at 25° degree to the left," Leila said as she was told by Lelouch.

"Make sure the group doesn't blow the position they're in. We can't afford our trap to be found out by the enemy. (F/n) tell me are you done with your part of the plan." Lelouch asks his sister.

"Of course we're setting the last one now. All we need is the command to set it to motion." She said as they set the last radiation explosion. It wouldn't affect the environment only make an avalanche go down from the side of the mountain. Thanks to the radiation wave arm she was the key to her side.

"Good now group Q9 set the target to the left quadrant to pursue you to the mountains. Akito have you guys finished your side."

"Yeah, we're all set as well," Akito said as the Guren stood in front of the device to set the motion into action.

"Alright D7 set the target at the right quadrant  to pursue you into the mountains."

"Sir yes sir." Everyone said as they began the attack.

"Today we end all this destruction. Let them hear our call and let them see we are proud to be Japanese!" Zero said as every agreed.