Welcome

Suzaku POV

We arrive at the W-O base it was pretty big and look nice. I push Nunnally- I mean the Empress- to the door.

"Zero I'm a little nervous."

"Don't worry you'll be fine plus you have me, Kallen, and Gino to support you." She smiled and grab my hand.

"Thank you Zero."

The door open and there was the whole crew of theirs. We stood a bit shocked to see all of them standing there with smiling faces.

"Welcome your majesty I'm Leila Malcal, and this is my lieutenant Akito Hyuuga. We are very honored to have you here at our base." They both bowed respectfully to us.

"It's very nice to meet you miss Leila and sir Akito. I'm Nunnally VI Britannia and these are my three Knights. Lady Kallen, Lord Gino, and Zero." Nunnally introduce us as we bowed at them.

"You must be tired from that long journey. We've prepared rooms for you." Leila said as she smiled.

"Thank you miss Leila I hope we won't be a bother."

"Not at all a few of members are busy like our doctor and one of our pilots but I'll introduce them to you later." She said with a smile.

"Don't worry they are probably busy with something very important," Nunnally said with a kind smile.

"Well, then we shall show you to your rooms," Leila said as she nodded to the guy next to her. Some of their pilots help us with the bags.

Your POV

You got out of the shower and dry yourself off. (You can choose which outfit you want to wear.)

You let your hair dry as you went to find the necklace you always wear and put it on like always

"I need to get a haircut again." You said out loud and heard people walking and talking outside your door.

"This is where most of the crew members stay like those who are on the bridge with me and the doctor of course." You heard Leila and some other voices.

"Wow and the other pilots?"

"They have the bunkers on the other side so they can have teamwork," Akito said to them.

'That voice almost sounds like Gino.'

"Well, then this is your room lady Kallen. And the room across from you is Lord Gino." Leila said to them.

'Wait Gino Kallen that means that our special guest is Nunnally, and if she's here then Zero is here too.'

"Hey, doc. you in there?" You heard Ayano say.

"Ayano she maybe changing give the girl some privacy," Yuki said as he sounded a bit annoyed.

"Yuki Ayano aren't you suppose to be in the briefing room," Akito said at them.

"Doc said she would hang out with us today.' Ayano said.

"That can wait after the meeting get going," Akito said.

'Strict like always. Well, he does remind me of Todoh in his serious voice.' You thought to the past. That is until someone knocks on your door.

"Doc are you in there?!" Ayano knocks ignoring Akito.

"Come on Ayano maybe she is in her office," Yuki said as they walked away.

Suzaku POV

After the two pilots left talking about how she could have passed them. I had a feeling someone was still there.

"Zero your room is here right next to her majesty," Leila said.

"So the doctor what kind of person are they?"

"Well, she's nice and caring but very strict about people's health. Recently we found someone who needed help badly and she treated her without a second thought. I respect her for her calm and cool attitude." Leila said.

"Anyway, I'll let you guys rest now until dinner is ready," Leila said as she began to walk away. The door that the two soldiers were at opened.

"Oh hey, you were in here the whole time."

"Yeah, I sorta took a long shower today my muscles were tense. I also forgot about today with them as well." I heard the person say. By the voice, it's a girl but she sounds familiar.

"Oh don't worry their in the meeting room right now. Anyway, you should get some rest you look really tired."

"Come on Leila you might be able to hide it but I know the fact you haven't slept for the last couple of days." She said.

"True I should sleep more than staying up. By the way, are you going to your office right now?"

"Yeah, I am. Also, you should get going your late as it is for the meeting. They can't always wait for you all the time." Leila began to panic and thanked her as she ran off.

'Wonder what kind of doctor she might be.' I thought as I closed the door to my room it was a simple guest room. The room was nice and big for one person.

I sat down on the bed and took off my mask

I sat down on the bed and took off my mask. Looking out the window the view was amazing. Must be nice being here without a worry in the world.

"I wonder if I run into her would she recognize me," I said out loud. And closed my eyes to rest and dream of her.

'(F/n)'