Hero Call: Part 2

The song is optional if you want to hear it.

Suzaku POV

Everything was set and the enemy was coming into the trap. We waited until they gave us the signal.

"Alright let them see Hell!" Lelouch said like that (F/n) set the mountain to tumble down on them.

"It work I can't believe that the plan work." I looked at the damage that got.

"Guys looks like the more train pilots stayed out of the target zone. My guess he knew about our plan." (F/n) said as she move back from the cliff.

"All units standby those on the ground head towards the edge and of the mountains. Everyone in the air await further orders and prepare for an attack." Leila said as everyone began to move.

"Zero let's go," Todoh said as he began to move out.

"Right."

3rd POV

Everyone on the battlefield was doing as they were told. But Shin had mange to find a gap in the plan. While the focus on defense and attack he manages to find a very useful route to get to the base.

"Seems that luck is on our side. All units attack don't let these mongrels get the best of us." Shin said as many of the many Knightmare's went to attack. Just as they were about to attack Kallen used the wave radiation to block all the attacks.

"This is as far as you will get." She began to attack and everyone shot from the air.

"(F/n) You and Akito go and stop Shin. That's the only way to stop this battle is to kill him." Lelouch said.

"Right I'm on it." She left and saw Akito coming in fast.

"Hey, you sure you want to kill your brother?" She asked.

"I will do anything to stop this war and protect Leila from his plan. Even if it means killing my brother to protect her then I'll do it." He said as he kept moving forward.

'Love sure has strange ways to protect the person they truly love.' She thought as they were about encounter Shin and Jean.

"You take care of your brother and leave the rest to me." She said as she flew down and landed to fight on the land.

"Right." He went straight to attack his brother.

"(F/n) This is an order you must live and fight to the very end. This is the order of your king." Lelouch said which activated the seal he put on her many years ago.

"Yes my lord." She said as tye sealed up geass was active now. This was what made her go straight to attack Jean. Causing her to go back and fall to the ground.

"Amazing she's not holding back." Akito notices as he attacks his brother.

-----

"Lelouch your in charge I have to go and help Akito. Do you think you can do this?"

"What are you waiting for go and help that fool," Lelouch said as she smiled and went to the stables. She got a white horse and rode as fast as she could to Akito. She used one of the many hidden routes that could take her to him as quickly as possible. She finally could see Nightgale fight another Knightmare. Just as she use that arm they made she ejected out before her Knightmare exploded.

'Amazing she like a whole different person.' She saw how Akito coming out from his Alexander. He brought out a samurai sword in his hand.

"No" I got off and began to run him as fast as I could. As they began to fight with swords blocking each other's attacks. A woman came out of the pod that got ejected and ran to stop them.

"Lord Shin stop!!!" She went in front of Akito but got stabbed in the chest by Shin.

"Jean why?" He said as he saw her smile.

"It's because I care about you so much that I would die protecting you." She fell to the ground and landed on her side. Shin looked like his world was gone.

"Go ahead Akito finishes me there's no reason for me to live now." He said as he hold Jean in his arms. He got his sword as his handshake he about to strike but seem to calm down. He looked and saw (F/n) pushing a pressure point to calm him.

"If I don't kill him with blood lust. He's your brother send him off with a smile." She said as she moved her finger from the pressure point. Akito took deep breaths and looked at his brother with a smile.

"Thanks for the memories big brother." And like that he stabbed him and Shin smiled as he fell to the ground while holding Jean close to him.

"Akito?" Leila called out and he turn to her. (F/n) could tell she wouldn't be needed now so she went to see if she can get any contact with someone.

"Leila what are you doing here? Why aren't you back at the base?" He said as he looked from afar.

"Akito... I came to support you. I know you've gone through so much alone. You never ask for help when someone was near. Yet whenever you did something alone you made it seem easy. This time you're not going to go through it alone. This time I'm going to be there for you like you have been there for me. For that, I will never let go of the feelings I have for you. Because your the reason why my heart beats for you and only you. It's because I have found the reason to keep going through life. Akito I love you." She said when she got in front of him.

"Leila I'm a murder now. I don't deserve your love." He said as he looked away.

"I don't care if you are a murder I only love you and only you. And if you're a murder then I'm one too." She said as some years began to fall.

"Leila why go do you have to be so stubborn. Then again that's what I love about you." He lean in and kissed her.

" He lean in and kissed her