Sleepover

Your POV

It's been three days since Kaguya came. So far you got all your work done before you start with the other doctor from the black knights. Since then you have been on guard not letting one moment to rest. You told Suzaku about the uneasy feeling you had and he has been around you more.

"Hey, can we talk?" Suzaku said while coming into your room.

"Yeah just lock the door I hate it when you hide your face with me." You said as you close your laptop. He did what you told him and he removed his cape and mask.

"Is something on your mind. Lately, you've been busy." He said as he walked over to you.

"I just been unable relax lately and I got a feeling that Kaguya is up to something." You lay on your bed and closed your eyes. You felt something on top of you and notice it was Suzaku.

"Don't worry I promise to protect you even if it cost me my life. So relax when you're with me alright." He said as he hugged you.

"Alright by the way you look busy everything alright?" You asked as he let yourself relax.

"Yeah, we finally found a way to win this battle in one go. The outcome is what I don't like since a few of our men will end up killed as well."

Suzaku POV

"If it's a fleya don't do it we can find a way without that. You know how long it took for things to settle into peace." She said as I smiled at her.

'Good thing it's not a fleya or I would lose her.'

"Suzaku why don't we come clean to them. I'm sure it would make things easier for you once they know the truth." She said as she grabbed hold of my hand.

"I know but I don't want them to think I'm giving you special treatment just because we're together. Until we win I'll tell them and I'll make sure to make you my wife as well prove to everyone that I love you till death do us part." I said as she squeezed my hand.

"Suzaku if you mention death then I hope I die first. You already made me go through all the heartbreak. I don't want to go through that again."

"I know but this time it's different we're fighting together. And for a good cause." I hugged her close her scent made me feel so relaxed that all the problems went away.

"Yeah... stay here for tonight I feel at ease with you around." She said while she try to turn around to look at me.

"Alright I'll stay tonight but I'll have to leave before anyone can notice me gone from my room."

"It's alright I have to get up to start the exams early for everyone at 8. That only gives me a few hours to get everything ready so when you get up just wake me to start my day." She said as she began to close her eyes slowly. And like that she fell asleep in my arms. I lean down to kiss her forehead and pull the blankets to cover us. I took my shirt and shoes off and lays them on the chair.

"Don't worry my princess I will always protect you. Even if I lose myself while doing it." I huge her close and closed my eyes feeling sleep come to me.

Time skip 6 a.m

I woke up and saw the clock it's time for me to leave. I looked over to see (F/n) peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up but she had to do her job today.

"Hey (F/n) time to wake up." She opens her eyes slowly.

"What time is it?" She said as she stretch her arms.

"6 in the morning I have to go and get change don't want anyone seeing us yet. You should get ready as well I'll see you for lunch alright." I lean in and kiss her soft lip and she kisses back.

"That was the worst kiss now." She pouted which I thought how cute she was acting.

"Why?"

"You kissed me with morning breath and I didn't get to brush my hair and teeth. You just saw me at the worst time of the day when I'm not properly ready." She blushed as I laugh at how she's acting.

"Don't worry about that you look.  You are beautiful to me no matter what you look like or what you wear. Plus we are going to get married you better get used to this soon." I kissed her one last time as she blush at what I said.

"I'll see you at lunch, my princess." I bowed and wore my mask and left before anyone can see me.

'She so innocent to some things.'

Your POV

'That Suzaku is so cheesy sometimes but then again that's what I love about him. I guess love is a bit confusing sometimes.' You got up and lock the door making sure no one comes in while you change. You took a shower and change to make sure you were presentable.

 You took a shower and change to make sure you were presentable

'Alright let's get to work.' You thought as you went to the office and got everything you need to do. You also got yourself some breakfast to do your job properly.