Attack at Base

Leila POV

"Miss Leila I wonder why is it that the doctor hasn't shown up is she feeling unwell."

"No, she's doing a lot of things. Like right now she cooked the curry were eating." I told her.

"I think she's making a dessert for everyone as well," Akito said as he finished his curry.

"Well I'm getting more curry do you want some."

"Don't worry I'll get some later you go ahead," I told him as he went to get some more.

"What she like the doctor I mean?"

"Well, she's nice, caring, and very loyal to her job. I respect her for that. Yet there are moments I don't know anything about."

"How?"

"Well, when she's alone I wonder what goes inside her head?" I said to her as Akito brought more food.

"Maybe things that shouldn't be remembered. Maybe she lost her family, her closest friends, as well her home." Her majesty said as she ate the curry.

"I guess but she doesn't talk about her past much. Unless someone asks her."

"Maybe I can talk to her." She said as she smiled.

"I don't think that's a good idea she's very different from others. Right now she has no time to rest she's been busy all day with the cooking and making sure the cook recovers by making the medicine herself."

"Wow she sounds busy but when does she sleep or does she ever sleep."

"Sometimes I don't think she sleeps. She's so stubborn about her health and she complains about our health." I said as she giggles.

"She sounds a lot like my sister back in Japan."

"You mean viceroy coronilla?"

"Oh no I mean my adopted sister. You see before I became empress I had an older sister with me and my brother. We weren't related by blood but she cared about us as any older sister would do. I haven't seen or heard of her ever since they found me. So when you told me she is stubborn she sounds so much like her."

"Well, it would be a miracle if they were the same person," I said while giggling. All of sudden the windows got smashed.

No one's POV

"Protect her majesty!" Zero said as her guard he went to do their mission.

"Target sighted capture the witch." One of the soldiers said as they went after C.C. just as they were about to grab her a knife was thrown at his hand making it bleed.

"It's rude to interrupt a meal." They turn around and saw (F/n) with a few knives in her hands.

"FIRE" They shoot at her but they all missed since she kept moving. Every bullet missed her as they try to hit her. They ran out of bullets and before they could reload some of the knives got to their kill point. One of the soldiers try to run away but got shot in the leg.

"Alright tell me what are planning to do with C.C. I know for a fact that she's the only one that couldn't be caught unless you shoot her. So you're going to tell me everything you know, or else there be a bullet through your brain."  She said as the guy panicked.

"Listen they just told me to capture a girl with lime green hair. They didn't explain much to us."

"What else do you know." She said

"Her partner I know who her partner is at that raven hair guy. I know that he's supposed to be dead but he's not. As we speak he's speaking with Lord Shin." He said as he began to sweat.

"And"

"I wet my bed until I was fifteen." He said. Some people started to laugh but most of them try to stay quiet.

"That's enough (F/n)."

"Wait (F/n) as in (F/n) (L/n)," Nunnally said as she turn to look at the girl.

"It's you big sister (F/n)." She said as some tears began to fall.

"Hey there Nunnally."

Lelouch POV

They reported the capture was a failure. They reported some girl with (h/c) got in the way and killed two out of the three soldiers sent. And she did it without any help around them.

'So she's there too and if C.C is with her then she found out about our secret by now.'

"I'm so dead now"

Your POV

"(F/n) that was amazing! Where did you learn how to do that?" Ayano asked as she was amazed by your fighting skills.

"I learn it from a friend from my uncle when I was young. He was a strict teacher but that's was okay with me." You said as back away.

You turn to Nunnally and see that she was still crying. You began to walk away but to be dragged back from Akito.

"(F/n) we need to know who are you?" Leila asked.

"I'm just a girl who lost her life to people that pretended to love her." You said as you looked away.

"Pretend?" Leila questioned.

"She means that the people who she thought cared for her betrayed and broker her promise. Right Zero?" C.C said as everyone turn to Zero.

"Listen my past is nothing but pain to me. I made so many mistakes that I wish I could take back. And one was falling for the same guy twice." You said as you walked away and went to your room.

"I won't let anyone else come close to me again. I made that vow to keep myself safe and strong from all those liars." You said as went to your office the one place where you can distract yourself.